Kanye disses OCC

d3bruts1d

:lol: wh who is that ,......? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A 19 year old signer won an award, and in the middle of her speech, he took the microphone from her and said that Beyonce had the best video of the year.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A 19 year old signer won an award, and in the middle of her speech, he took the microphone from her and said that Beyonce had the best video of the year.

i know what he said but i did not know the whole story that you said...?

i thought he was a mad singer.................

:lol: what a fool ....:lol:

This guy is just a douche bag. Seriously, can someone just shoot him now? No one likes him, no one cares about him.

Btw, :lol:

I may not like him as a person, but I like his music, so I'd have to disagree with you.

What an (insert raging offense). That was probably the best day of her life untill that fish f**er stepped up on stage. I think taylor swift deserves the award %100, she's talented, got a great voice and she's drop dead gorgeous! :wub: (yes snicker all you want) + you gotta hand it to her, she's emotionally and mentally strong, she kept a straight face and was very mature about it all, even performed afterwords, i would have carved those squares out of Kanye's head if that were me in her place :P kudos to Beyonce though, that was swell of her, anyhow im surprised how strong this is going over at youtube, like theres already 50 million videos on the matter and it was a nightmare just trying to find the ACTUAL video of the events :lol:

Edited by SenitaL