New DX11 Cards

MJCRO

Take a look here. Stupid expensive? Sure. It's pretty cool though.

By that time there will be DX13-14 cards ;)

The fact that it treats them as one large monitor is cool. Like said in the comments though that would never make it in gaming unless they made monitors w/o bezels that you could buy for that purpose. That actually makes me a bit more relieved that it can render WoW at the resolution at 80fps. I would rather see what it does with something a bit more intensive than WoW though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that it treats them as one large monitor is cool. Like said in the comments though that would never make it in gaming unless they made monitors w/o bezels that you could buy for that purpose. That actually makes me a bit more relieved that it can render WoW at the resolution at 80fps. I would rather see what it does with something a bit more intensive than WoW though.

If they had those combine-able monitors than I'd definitely get a middle one (no bezels) and just run it alone like that. It'd be sweet.

Take a look here. Stupid expensive? Sure. It's pretty cool though.

By that time there will be DX13-14 cards ;)

Then, I will guess I will wait on Dx13-14 cards until Dx13-14 games become useful :D.

That setup looks nice, but don't like that the screen panels are still on each monitor. Makes it look not very appealing to use for games/movies (unless using each screen for 1 purpose, but all together it looks ugly). For work work, it would be sweet or internet browsing :D.

if you could afford it, an array of hi def projectors would do the job nicely.

This! A group of 4 projectors at 1080p would be AWESOME.

Edited by Waco

Well, you want more then 60FPS.

What you're doing wrong is enabling Vsync, which doesn't allow the framerate to go above 60.

So what you want me to have is 80-90FPS in CoD WaW and have tearing in the screen? Ok <_<

The eye cannot see more than 60FPS so I do not understand your point.