[WTS] HIS HD4890s

road-runner

Guys I bought 4 of these on 7-27-09 from Newegg for the wars, now its time for them to go. I ran them just like they are with the stock coolers, boxes and accessories included. Verified Paypal only, $175.00 each shipped ground to the continental USA.

Heatware

dsc01462sq.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I bought 4 of these on 7-27-09 from Newegg for the wars, now its time for them to go. I ran them just like they are with the stock coolers, boxes and accessories included. Verified Paypal only, $175.00 each shipped ground to the continental USA.

Heatware

PICTURE!!

hmm.....might be interested in one.

any idea on the warranty of any of em? I forget if HIS's warranty is a decent 3 year warranty or a crappy one like my Diamond (1 year)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

cool thanks

so a little under 1 year and 11 months (approx) on the cards

Still deciding whether to get a 4890 or a 280.

Hey RR, another question your way?? Were any/all of these excellent clockers?? The only way to and exceed a 280 would be to have a 4890 meet 1ghz minimum :D.

The reference cooler doesn't bother me, it isn't the most quiet cooler but it works great

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I did not have much time to play with them, but I know for a fact all 4 at one time will run at 990/1075 in Vantage and 3DMark 06 etc. I did not have time to test each card individually to see exactly what they would do and max clocks. I am not sure about the warranty but that is the cards that are linked by tkrow21, so if the egg says 2 years its 2 years. :)

I will have to check on shipping to Canada for you...

Edit: To N2L 5S7 Canada looks like its about $12 more than it would cost me to ship here in the US so add about $12 to the price...

damn....so.....tempting.... :unsure:

bout to say, "screw the 280" and get one of these. I usually have good luck when it comes to overclocking components.

RR, give me a day to think about it. I'll have your answer in 24hr's

Edited by IVIYTH0S

damn....so.....tempting.... :unsure:

bought to say, "screw the 280" and get one of these. I usually have good luck when it comes to overclocking components.

RR, give me a day to think about it. I'll have your answer in 24hr's

No problem, let me know...