In the event of a zombie apocalypse...

IIxNullxII

What if tomorrow you woke up to a world you no longer recognized? A world where the dead walk the earth and feed on the living. What would you do, what would your plan of action be?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasoline, non-perishable foods, water, PLENTY of ammunition, as many lighters as I could steal from the nearby gas station, a quick trip to the gun store for a few odds and ends, a 4x4 truck and as many 2x4s as I could haul back to the house with said truck. Board up, lock and load, then begin formulating a long term plan for survival and nourishment. Did I mention load up on ammo?

Go to "the base" with the rest of the RFM (Robinson Family Militia), gear up, locate and obtain all family members within a predetermined area, clear a decent sized area of zombie threat and seal it off.

Create a safe city with its own quasi-governmental leadership to quell the chaos, allow entry of any non-family civilian through a quarantined zone (48 hours quarantine minimum to minimize viral spread), maintain order in sealed off zone, recreate the human race.

Daily raids of all local supply holding areas will be conducted as to "feed" the city with all necessary resources.

Any fuel, food or weapon caches will be taken by force, all local factions who wish to join forces will be greeted with open arms just as all non-friendly factions will be consider viable targets if they do not respect, coexist with or heed the members of the RFM.

Eat a taco. :P

Go swim in the ocean until the zombies went away. (Zombies can't swim can they?)

EDIT: Waco will be there as well. :P

Edited by tacohunter52

grab a gun and my girlfriend and start killing them bastards itd be like a dream come true L4D IRL!!!!!!! then if they got me... id hope i was a mutated infected like a.ing TANK OOOO YEA EAT SOME PEOPLE

Go to "the base" with the rest of the RFM (Robinson Family Militia), gear up, locate and obtain all family members within a predetermined area, clear a decent sized area of zombie threat and seal it off.

Create a safe city with its own quasi-governmental leadership to quell the chaos, allow entry of any non-family civilian through a quarantined zone (48 hours quarantine minimum to minimize viral spread), maintain order in sealed off zone, recreate the human race.

Daily raids of all local supply holding areas will be conducted as to "feed" the city with all necessary resources.

Any fuel, food or weapon caches will be taken by force, all local factions who wish to join forces will be greeted with open arms just as all non-friendly factions will be consider viable targets if they do not respect, coexist with or heed the members of the RFM.

Sounds like you've put some previous thought into this, lol!

I could probably hole up in my house for a week or so. Before my supplies start drying up, I would work on zombie-proofing our Nissan Titan (it already has a camper shell!). Our house is fenced off with a spike-tipped wrought-iron fence, so that should give us time depending on the type of zombie we're dealing with.

After the Titan has been retrofitted, I would train my family to use all the firearms I own, using our now zombie neighbors outside as target practice. Once I knew everyone was a proficient marksman, I would load up my family and any remaining supplies into the Titan and head for the nearest grocery and gun stores to load up on additional canned goods, weapons and ammo. I would also stock up on as much fuel as we could carry. I would then drive to the nearest military base in where it would have been secured and set up as an evac site. (Chances are if there was a 2-5 day period of initial infection, the Gov would have set up evac sights and be broadcasting on the EBS.)

I would make sure my family was safe at the base, then join the military in their efforts to cleanse the zombie infection and reconstitute civilization.

Sounds like you've put some previous thought into this, lol!

I could probably hole up in my house for a week or so. Before my supplies start drying up, I would work on zombie-proofing our Nissan Titan (it already has a camper shell!). Our house is fenced off with a spike-tipped wrought-iron fence, so that should give us time depending on the type of zombie we're dealing with.

After the Titan has been retrofitted, I would train my family to use all the firearms I own, using our now zombie neighbors outside as target practice. Once I knew everyone was a proficient marksman, I would load up my family and any remaining supplies into the Titan and head for the nearest grocery and gun stores to load up on additional canned goods, weapons and ammo. I would also stock up on as much fuel as we could carry. I would then drive to the nearest military base in where it would have been secured and set up as an evac site. (Chances are if there was a 2-5 day period of initial infection, the Gov would have set up evac sights and be broadcasting on the EBS.)

I would make sure my family was safe at the base, then join the military in their efforts to cleanse the zombie infection and reconstitute civilization.

So far yours makes the most sense. But Hawaii is a good plan B :P