New Rage trailer

bp9801

A new trailer for Rage got released today from Quakecon 09. It looks really good, comes out for the PC, 360 and PS3, and uses the new id Tech 5 engine. http://www.rage-game.com/home.action showcases the new footage, the driving looks to be good, hopefully the control system is real easy for it. I personally cannot wait for this game to come out, its shaping up to be a great game by the looks of it.

I liked them both, altough Bioshock greatly much more so, its good to see some new footage of Rage, they've been working on it for ruddy ages and i even thought it got cancelled at one point! thanks ^_^

Edited by SenitaL

It looks like Fallout 3, except a true FPS, a driving element, and more colorful (less bleak) environments. I fail to see any similarity to Bioshock though.

I thought the characters looked fine. They're not realistic, more like caricatures, which is fine by me.

I was always confused about this game from the earlier previews. Was it a shooter or a racing game (Twisted Metal), well this video confirms its both. Looks interesting enough, I'll try it out.

Edited by Krazyxazn

how can anyone say they didn't like fallout 3.... sigh...

Although I'm not in the boat, I can see why it wouldn't appeal to everyone. Not everyone likes RPGs, and as much as it tried to give the illusion of FPS play, it certainly wasn't.

Although I'm not in the boat, I can see why it wouldn't appeal to everyone. Not everyone likes RPGs, and as much as it tried to give the illusion of FPS play, it certainly wasn't.

It didn't feel like an rpg to me at all, that's the main reason I didn't like it.

Edited by Deathmineral