To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow reading through this thread made me feel like it was 2004 all over again, loved seeing the old names! Just missing Clay, Bigred, and that Nuclear guy
:waves:

Missing Clay? Palease nobody misses Clay.
shush, you!

Yeah I figured Clay was still here unless he had actually somehow talked Natalie Portman into running away with him :lol:
hahahaha

I wish :lol:

Geez, talk about a blast from the past...I would have checked this thread out sooner if I knew everyone was coming out of the woodwork. Neo, bishy and marty?! :blink:

Damnit, psycho...now today's lunch may have to be t-bell :lol:

Damnit, psycho...now today's lunch may have to be t-bell :lol:

Just so you know, I am talking about Indian Tacos:

indiantacort4.jpg

Mexican Tacos are also good as well.

tacosrc0.jpg

Additionally, There is one other taco that I highly recommend but I don't 'sell' them in my cafeteria. Nonetheless, ENJOY YOUR LUNCH!!

You just HAD to go there didnt ya -.-
lmao

:lol:

Don't mind him. PPL from Vermont are generally deprived from 'tacos'. They just don't make them that well there.
Whatchoo tryin' to say I'm queer!?

*said in wannabe badass muscleman deep voice*

:P

Good memories.

I was pwning the ORB with my 9800pro(AIW AT THAT!) around the time most of these guys were active :lol:. Made third before my ram took a crap on me, then I ditched the whole system. Its in a drawer somewhere now :ph34r: .

:unsure: Gutter humor? I have no idea what you mean by that. :unsure: I also don't know what andrewr05 meant by "pink inside" the tacos. :unsure: I mean...I cook my meat. :unsure:

All I said was;

Additionally, There is one other taco that I highly recommend but I don't 'sell' them in my cafeteria. Nonetheless, ENJOY YOUR LUNCH!!

Psycho i thought i made it clear in like my first post you were talking bout indian tacos not mexican tacos so i guess we have a few here that the grey matter between thier ears is just squishy stuff not to be used lol

and i do believe the gutter is were most of our minds usually are :D