To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this one amongst many other threads... has anyone kept in touch with psywar? He had the most perverse sense of humor :lol:... he was a guy that could reply harshly and not get under your skin... well at least for some people ;)

To everyone else... what the hell have you been up to???

Wanted to say hello to all. I am like a silent partner, been here awhile, learned alot from a good many of you. Still think the site rocks and it will always be my home page!!! Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a_rabbit...

I haven't logged on since Jan 21, 2006, and I just now logged on and changed my account details to be current.

I saw a bunch of older guys that I remember from the past when net-searching for some old info, and I though I'd re-check-out the site.

So many names that I remember from the past...ages ago...

and thanks to D3, whom I just saw that gave me a happy birthday PM this year on my Birthday...Thanks D3!!!

Well, nice seeing you guys again; I left when the board was in turmoil and my life was leading me away from an active board life...and have returned to find the board rejuvenated. Nice to see you old guys, and also nice to see you newer guys.

Nice to see this site thrive again.

Edit: I stopped using the username a_rabbit years ago, but it's unchanged for you guys.

Edited by a_rabbit

Sorry I've been gone so long...but I completely forgot this site was here a year after I left, so much has happened since I've been gone. I'm no longer running an AMD 64 3800 as my main CPU as I was then, now I'm running an AMD Phenom II 940, where AMDs are no longer the king. How things have changed in the almost-four years. I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Edit: is it still possible to change my username?

Edited by a_rabbit