• razer arctosa
    • razer lycosa mirror
    • microsoft sidewinder x6
    • microsoft reclusa powered by razer
    • razer tarantula
    • logitech G15

No lights, no LCD screens.

elixir3fx4.th.jpgelixir2ts4.th.jpgelixir1jq2.th.jpg

Dont knock it till you have tried/used it!

Old Style G15 FTW! Love the back light, and most of all, the LCD!! Nothing like having CPU/RAM use + System temp, Media info etc all in one place! :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to stick with my Microsoft standard ergonomic keyboard. Its just more comfortable and easier to use with my meaty paws. after 7 years with one its a struggle to use a standard keyboard.

Old style G15 FTW!!!

:withstupid:

1st Gen G15 if you can find one. Otherwise, the newer G15's are just as good, minus a few macro's and swiveling screen.

As for all the LCD screen nonsense that started with the G15, I just don't get it. I see people explain common uses for it but it all seems rather superfluous to me. Maybe "gimmicky" would be a better word, I don't know.

If one had dual monitors like I do, it really doesnt help much or have much, if any use because you can put all your other stuff on the second monitor while in game. If you only have one screen, or are at a lan party, the lcd screen REALLY comes in handy. I use it for ventrilo, coretemp, rivatuner, network throughput, and music playlists the most. When it was first released, there werent many 3rd party apps for it, but in the last year or two, there has been a plethora of apps created that really make things easier.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

Though my Razer Tarantula was indeed way too expensive (as most "gaming" keyboards are) It's very rugged and very comfortable. I would be just as happy with a Saitek Eclipse 1 or 2 since my friend has one. I wish for my 80 dollars for this board of keys, they could have thrown in backlit keys, that's my only beef. I never use the macro keys... though I still like it's media keys, I'd never get a keyboard without them

• 3 weeks later...