What if God Disappeared

Savan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't people Started war's over this stuff. (boinker, master of the obvious has struck again)

i will give out a peice of the religeon I follow. Here is a quote that happened eariler.

When you are too stressed you can say to yourself that "God will take care of it".

Awnser IMHO. I belive that the lord will not help those who will not help themselves.

Im not saying he exists or doesnt exist, Im saying the idea of a God, any God, helps people who believe in him deal with their problems.

Sounds like drugs to me. That is probably the peoples god who have problems. :lol:

What if God disappeared? What, again? Hang on ...
LMFAO

I essentially call myself an atheist, I do not believe in A god or MULTIPLE gods but I do however believe that there is a higher power (most likely advanced beings) that is monitoring us.

Thats it... not interfering... (we're their experiments) just monitoring... they haven't interfered since 2500 BC...

LMFAO

I essentially call myself an atheist, I do not believe in A god or MULTIPLE gods but I do however believe that there is a higher power (most likely an advanced beings) that is monitoring us.

Thats it, not interferring... just monitoring... they haven't interfered since 2500 BC...

That is the best theory, no lie. Much better than some useless fake god.

Humans are just flawed in one specific way. We perceive that something is created (birth), it serves it's purpose (life) and then expires (death). We have issues accepting things around these parameters. We cannot accept that something 'has always been' - we strive to always say 'but how did this get there?' and 'how did this arise?'

We are forever flawed until we accept that the universal constant (literally) can exist, without needing to have a tangible start, middle and end :) My theory anyway. Think too hard and you'll find something that isn't there of course.

LMFAO

I essentially call myself an atheist, I do not believe in A god or MULTIPLE gods but I do however believe that there is a higher power (most likely advanced beings) that is monitoring us.

Thats it... not interfering... (we're their experiments) just monitoring... they haven't interfered since 2500 BC...

I all of a sudden got the craving to watch Stargate.

Or maybe, some people have a relgion, and some don't.

Some people who have a religion are retarded. Some who don't are also retarded.

As for the stress argument, it makes sense. Today's life matters more to those without religion because they believe it is their only life, however, most religions give the idea of many or an after life, so the people will probably be less stressed by their current life since there's another 'round the corner.