What if God Disappeared

Savan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love religion, its actually very entertaining. But seriously , christianity is good for something. It belongs in the mother goose nursery rymes that teach your children good morals.

Go to youtube and do a search for "crazy lady on fox news" for some good entertainment.

I'm about to search this on Youtube...but before I do, do I get bonus points if I can guess that it takes me to the wife of the Westboro Baptist freak?

Whether the video was a joke or not, there are people like this. I happen to know one of them as well, she may not be as extreme to some degree, but the general theory is still there.

Often, I'm asked why I don't believe in God and I never provide an answer because regardless, most won't understand and will look at you as if you were a child molester.

I believe in me, plain and simple, well, I do believe in destiny...that's about it. :rolleyes:

Well, I drew this line a long time ago and I am going to Draw it again.

"Judge not on people belif's, religion, color or looks, but judge upon who they are and what they do in and with their life"

Really in all reality. I do not care what religion you are. If you ask me about mine, I will tell you. I do not force it on anyone, or attempt to convence you.

"The god I worship give's you the choise. Why should I do any different"

Often, I'm asked why I don't believe in God and I never provide an answer because regardless, most won't understand and will look at you as if you were a child molester.

Wait, you don't believe in God? Why? lol, sorry I couldn't resist. But yeah I agree, if God gives you the freedom to choose, who am I to agrue?

How can something disappear, that isn't there in the first place?

"Natural disasters would strike at random!"

What the hec - so he is saying God has total control over these? So he's to blame over my last OC going wrong then . . . that's where I'm going wrong, he's paying me back for not believing.

I have no problem with peoples faith or beliefs, we all need something to believe in and a moral compass to guide us, but this is total :wacko:

Edited by Great_Gig

Wait, you don't believe in God? Why? lol, sorry I couldn't resist. But yeah I agree, if God gives you the freedom to choose, who am I to agrue?

And even now, I won't provide an answer because of how far I'll go with it (which is the key reason of me never answering), because I'm not looking to engage in semantics with people over what I choose to believe, and what they deem to be "right." I have absolutely no problem with those who believe in God, or the theory of religion itself. We all need something to give us whatever strength we need to get through life, or even the day at hand.

All I will say is I don't believe in God because I'd rather believe in my capabilities instead of some "force" leading me to where it thinks I should be, or something of a relatively close nature; in the end I don't consider this to be answer as I don't really answer anything of honesty, I more or less provide a reason and a reason never has to be an answer, only a provocation.

Excuse me for being so sensitive about the subject, but if someone acknowledges this with a further response of any sheer negativity, I simply won't oblige.

Edited by r3d c0m3t

My personal motto is "Believe in yourself, not God." I believe that I have much more control over my life than some face in the sky. There's too many contradictions in modern day religion for me to buy into it. Nevermind the fact that every religion believes they are right, and then pretty much everyone else is wrong and is going to the damnation of their choice. How do you decide which religion is the "true" religion? Oh, they tried that with something called war. Hasn't worked out too well now, has it?

My personal motto is "Believe in yourself, not God."
Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

:lol:

This is why I hate people, this guy is 100% serious.
doh.gif

This is obviously satire, I realized that right when the video began before I even read this thread...

This is what I was talking about, 10 seconds in:

lmaoh.jpg

Thats obviously poking fun at the FACT that there is no proof that god even exists (the before) and the fact that if he who does not exists decides to leave nothing changes...

That video is in fact hilarious, the whole thing, epically so...