stereotypes

flareback

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow people still think all germans are nazis? I've heard there's some law about the swastika being illegal in Germany, is that true?

Yep, it's illegal to display a swastika in Germany. I do agree with the law actually, unless you're Hindu, where the swastika symbol comes from (I think... or was it Buddhism? :blush:)

france isnt that cold
Correct
No, but it's cold enough to have hot chocolate to warm yourself up and not watermelon.
Wrong! Ever heard of the C

Yeah around here there is the stereotype that all Native Americans live off the government and drink Jack Daniels all day.

All white people talk like Tom Brocha(I am preety sure that is not spelled correctly)

Yep, it's illegal to display a swastika in Germany. I do agree with the law actually, unless you're Hindu, where the swastika symbol comes from (I think... or was it Buddhism? :blush:)

It's Buddhism, saw it on TV just the other day.

It's kind of true. The landscaping people that come to my house are all Mexican, with pretty much every other landscaper I see here. I have yet to see one landscaper that's white, black, asian, etc etc..... Never seen any yet

Not being racist here, but every landscaper here is Mexican

I've noticed that this is very true in 90% of the places i've been here in CA, but what's weird is that at home, in the San Joaquin Valley, 50% of everybody is mexican, and the only people I ever see mow lawns are whiteys... my lawn guy is white, my grandpa's lawn guy is white, my dad's buddy that does lawncare as his own business is white... but most other places every lawncare guy is mexican... so wierd.

lol it was really funny when I visited beverly hills, the only people that drive pick-up trucks are mexicans that drive it to their lawn mowing jobs rofl!

I think its safe to assume the same young people who draw on their faces are the same ones who smash up their first car.

Been driving for a few months and still no problems. Not even a single scratch or dent. Kuronin put sharpie on his face, and I don't think he smashed anything and he is 19. Kuronin did you smash anything yet?