Forum Wars - Winter 2009

The Smith

Now to build a LN2/DICE pot... B:)

Yes sir!

make me one too Dave :P

I can build you one as well! Shoot me a PM if you need one! These are the pots I have build before!

out.php?i=735_Picture.jpg

I'll be sure to take a picture of myself while benching :P

Hoodie(s), shorts(I'm crazy), knee socks, slippers, hat, face mask/beard, goggles, gloves. I'm going to look silly.

Make sure you take pictures of this!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to do this, though, since i am mainly just a lurker i wouldn't mind being bumped :)

(i will probably being using an I7 build, which i am ordering this weekend)

Edited by GenG

I would like to do this, though, since i am mainly just a lurker i wouldn't mind being bumped :)

It would be a good way to get a bit more involved and get to know some of the forum members a bit better. :)

That's why I'm SO much more excited about Winter Wars than Summer Wars. Sure, it means other people's clocks go up too, but at least it pushes me to crank my own up for a bit :thumbs-up:

There are nice temps for the summer wars too... I benched at 4C. And yes, it's freaking cold. I had my whole snow-suit and I was still freezing. When you just sit in a chair looking at some 3DMark loops, there's not much way not to freeze on place lol.

Edit: BTW one of the big changes this year is that only the UX team can use extreme cooling. That means only 3 of us on DICE.

Edited by The Smith

(i will probably being using an I7 build, which i am ordering this weekend)

It would be a good way to get a bit more involved and get to know some of the forum members a bit better. :)

For sure you can be part of the team! No one is refused buddy. :)

Do I put your name in the hat? We still need one more player to reach the minimun. :)

Edited by The Smith