Forum Wars - Winter 2009

The Smith

Yeah! What's with moderators all, like ... moderating the forums? What a jerk! :rolleyes: <_<

Getting into . matches over thermal paste is NOT moderating.

1-Which version of SuperPi do we use and where can I d/l it?

2- Can I post my 3DMark06 score from the 3DMark06 competition thread? It's not high, but I can just go into a lower division.

Also, I read that there is a laptop class, any chance I could enter that?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting into . matches over thermal paste is NOT moderating.

1-Which version of SuperPi do we use and where can I d/l it?

2- Can I post my 3DMark06 score from the 3DMark06 competition thread? It's not high, but I can just go into a lower division.

Also, I read that there is a laptop class, any chance I could enter that?

The rules... http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2706

When it comes time for the OC round, I'm taking my case up to my room and cracking open the window. Hopefully Rochester has another week of 0F temperatures right around that time.

:withstupid:

OC'n in the basement with the windows open :P Just the way it's meant to be! :P

That's why I'm SO much more excited about Winter Wars than Summer Wars. Sure, it means other people's clocks go up too, but at least it pushes me to crank my own up for a bit :thumbs-up:

:withstupid:

OC'n in the basement with the windows open :P Just the way it's meant to be! :P

That's why I'm SO much more excited about Winter Wars than Summer Wars. Sure, it means other people's clocks go up too, but at least it pushes me to crank my own up for a bit :thumbs-up:

I feel the same way, it gives those of us not on Phase or LN2 a chance to show our stuff as well, I just dislike freezing my . off while benching :P

I feel the same way, it gives those of us not on Phase or LN2 a chance to show our stuff as well, I just dislike freezing my . off while benching :P

Oh come on! Typing with mittens on is the best! :P

Oh come on! Typing with mittens on is the best! :P

I actually took my entire rig outside in the snow at 2 am and tried to overclock higher. It was 4F outside and my GPU wouldn't go higher than 904 core and 1295 mem, and my CPU won't post a MHz over 2.86GHz :(.

I think maybe if I flash my bios I can get a higher OC on my 3870, which would help a little.

It was freaking cold.

I'll be sure to take a picture of myself while benching :P

Hoodie(s), shorts(I'm crazy), knee socks, slippers, hat, face mask/beard, goggles, gloves. I'm going to look silly.