The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

He'll be okay. It's only been three years since I've played... lol. haha yes... maybe poor waco. :( Tomorrow!!!! YAY It shall finally be here!

Cool tell me how it goes for I am a bass brass nerd.

Technically not "I just bought" but I have a second 128 GB Indilinx drive in the process of being installed. RAID 0 baby! :evilgrin:

Edited by Waco

Starting last week I started seriously thinking about FINALLY buying an SSD, ~$2 per GB I can finally stomach so I started leaving how far i went into searching to chance, I literally flipped a dead CR2032 battery to decide if i was going to take the next step in SSD shopping (From reviews, to pricing, to pros to cons, etc, All things I greatly considered months ago but as with anything tech much of the SSD market has greatly changed from then to now) and last night I finally narrowed it down to two drives, decided to go 120GB for now with plans to get another one "soon" (we'll see how that plan works out) and then decided to flip one more time to see if i order, well Newegg shipped it today.

Also bought a netbook Tuesday, clearance special at work less than $150 out the door tax and all for an Acer Aspire One D260.

I'm sitting here realizing that I really haven't bought much technology recently, last real upgrade was my Phenom II X6 into the old Crosshair II and I don't even remember when I did that upgrade :rolleyes: Granted I HAVE bought a truck, TV, pair of 2TB HDDs for my server's movie drive and some other toys, but it's just not the same as upgrading the main rig.

A new Machete :woot:

It is a Meyerco Machete with an 18" blade. I saw it last week and I had to have it.

Machete.jpg?t=1297064924

The picture makes the handle look very glossy when in reality it is Matte Black rubber. Anyways no more straying away from those bad neighborhoods for me. My new in the car weapon.

Edited by gabrieltessin

A new Machete :woot:

It is a Meyerco Machete with an 18" blade. I saw it last week and I had to have it.

The picture makes the handle look very glossy when in reality it is Matte Black rubber. Anyways no more straying away from those bad neighborhoods for me. My new in the car weapon.

Nice... I think I want one! It would be good to have a long knife that I wouldn't be able to throw.

Btw, was browsing Amazon and found the best review: http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-005-Machete-Latin-Machete/dp/B003TSPH8A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_10

Every summer, degenerate dope-smoking kids come to camp near my house at Crystal Lake. I put on my hockey mask, and use my Cold Steel Latin Machete 24" Md: 97AM24 to discourage these teens from drinking beer and having premarital .. It's what my mom would have wanted me to do.

I bought a Kinect with Dance Central and Kinect Sports. It's pretty fun. Good party games, and games you can play with girls.

Seeing that machete just reminds me that I need to sharpen my kukri. Its been a while since I've done it, the blades aren't shipped sharpened (if you get one direct from India). I sharpened it when I first got it but that was about four years ago now so I need to resharpen it.

I bought one of the red velvet cheesecake blasts from Sonic today. Plus a chocolate cherry Coke. :P

I just bought what just may be the world's most reliable knife. My dad is 54 soon, and he's had one of these since he was a teen. He still has it, and it still works just fine.

opinel.jpg

While I was indulging in cutlery, I also bought a CS Spartan, which should be here soon.

spartan_knife_540.jpg

And I bought a new key for the BMW, the replacement key refused to charge up again.

bmw1218.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp

I just bought what just may be the world's most reliable knife. My dad is 54 soon, and he's had one of these since he was a teen. He still has it, and it still works just fine.

While I was indulging in cutlery, I also bought a CS Spartan, which should be here soon.

Cool knives.

And I bought a new key for the BMW, the replacement key refused to charge up again.

:haha: ... :lol: ... :D ... :) ... :glare: ... :unsure: ok... I'm jealous... don't rub it in please. If it is an M5 I just give up on life.

Cool knives.

:haha: ... :lol: ... :D ... :) ... :glare: ... :unsure: ok... I'm jealous... don't rub it in please. If it is an M5 I just give up on life.

Nah, it's not an M5, but I WOULD like one of those. It's a 745i - fast yet luxurious.

LeftFront2.jpg