The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

That's my little three speed you are ragging on. And like Waco said I've been getting about 29MPG, I drive 120 miles M-F each day. :P

That sounds like a huge pain in the rear. :O

New sim and new plan. $500 of calls and text a brilliant rates with 5Gb of mobile data with a 45 day expiry for $29

nice which network's that with?

3x subway subs

3x coffees

Someone stupidly volunteered to do the lunch run at work :P

nice which network's that with?

3x subway subs

3x coffees

Someone stupidly volunteered to do the lunch run at work :P

It's on Optus but it is the woolworths sim.

So it has all the coverage and speed of Optus' 2 and 3G networks which I had been using previously.

$250 is dedicated Optus to optus (optus, boost, woolworths) and $250 Auswide (excluding pivotel so if you know people with sat phones your outta luck haha) also has good international rates along with all the standard and reasonable call and measseging rates.

However the thing I got it for was the 5GB of data. I streamed Spotify from my phone in the car for 1 and a half hours on a trip down to rye and used sweet fa data in terms of how much I have used gps a few times and ATM it still says I have 4.88GB of data and I have been using my data heavy these last few days.

Was nice going from 500mb for 30 days to 5gb for 45.

I definately recomend getting on it as it is a fantastic prepaid deal. Oh and recharges can be bought from lots of places but naturally it's easiest from woollies

Bought a male USB 2.0 to 2x female ps2 y adapter

Artic Ceramique 2 thermal paste 25g

Cooler master Ergo note pal or some shit

Love the new cooler mat from cooler master and strongly recomend it to anyone with a desktop replacement/gaming laptop.

It is very very solidly made, supports up to 17", has 4x USB 1.1 ports which is fine for printer, mouse, keyboard and webcam, has a fan that can be turned up down and off and if fairly quiet much much quieter than hearing the laptop fan spin up, 4 or 5 I forget hight settings when not tilting up it locks down which is nice, has two rubber clips which are rediculously engineered and really hold the laptop well along with the four rubber stops to stop it sliding.

It is fantastic and only cost me $32 and I am gamin with temps sub 50C with a 20C ambient while playing skyrim on high settings with an i7 and HD6770m it is a drop of 20C from the temps I had previously on GPU and CPU and that was with my extended battery elivating the base of the laptop a cm and a half at the rear letting air flow nicely underneath.

just picked up some new speakers for my home theater system

2 polk audio monitor60 series 2 tower speakers

1 polk audio cs1 series 2 center channel

250' 14 gauge wire

these will go well with my monitor 40 bookshelf speakers i already have

Edited by olokul

SLEEVING.png

Sleeving, enough for the desk, my ITX build and then some, also picking up another 100m or so off a friend, so lots and lots of sleeving :woot:

This is from MDPC btw

Edited by Muchoman1