The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

you have three of them now dont you?

Unfortunately im not having this for very long, only two weeks, then its back to my portrait eyefinity

Yeah, three 30" monitors. Two HP ZR30w's, one from airman, one from a guy at overclock.net, both for $800, and my 3rd (Dell 3007WFP) I got locally for $500. I never thought I'd see the day.

How come you're only having it for a few weeks?

A friend of mine was wanting a 30", (im quite content with my portrait eyefinity for the time being) and i have been camping the OCAU (basically the only tech forum in australia) 's trading forums, and this came up, so i bought it, im keeping it for a couple of weeks, then hes paying me for it and taking it.

A friend of mine was wanting a 30", (im quite content with my portrait eyefinity for the time being) and i have been camping the OCAU (basically the only tech forum in australia) 's trading forums, and this came up, so i bought it, im keeping it for a couple of weeks, then hes paying me for it and taking it.

Nice deal. Don't get hooked! ;)

Should probably join ocau for the trading forums.

Anyways I got myself $50 fuel, $30 recharge, Bicfords Lime Cordial and Angostura Bitters.

More like a cheap handgun fetish. :typing:

That too... :shrug:

Now I'm looking to buy my very own handgun. :D
Run for your life!

So now I have to not only be worried that if I'm ever in the same state as you that I'll be on the same roads but now that I'm in the same state AT ALL. :P

Luckily I live in the boonies of VT.

That too... :shrug:

Run for your life!

So now I have to not only be worried that if I'm ever in the same state as you that I'll be on the same roads but now that I'm in the same state AT ALL. :P

Luckily I live in the boonies of VT.

I'm more worried about Waco at the wheel lol.