The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

and you're not going to use .1% of it's features :thumbsup:

Lets just say I got a good deal on it. :happy:

I do use a lot of those programs though, I use fireworks, dreamweaver, lightroom, photoshop, and after effects on a daily basis.

Lets just say I got a good deal on it. :happy:

I do use a lot of those programs though, I use fireworks, dreamweaver, lightroom, photoshop, and after effects on a daily basis.

this is the "what i bought" thread, not the "what the MSRP of the product i just purchased"

or downloaded

An 15,000 BTU portable air conditioner to replace one that was taken out by the breaker box fiasco.

Oh yes. I bought the wife a new HP laptop. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Laptop+with+AMD+Turion%26%23153%3B+II+Ultra+Dual-Core+Mobile+Processor+-+Espresso+Black/9700814.p?id=1218152462714&skuId=9700814

I used a couple gift cards to lower the amount I paid on it.

this is the "what i bought" thread, not the "what the MSRP of the product i just purchased"

or downloaded

LOL Nail>>head.

or downloaded

Well, it wasn't downloaded. Paid a pretty penny for it, but not 2600. :whistling: I said 2600 so I didn't have like 5 people asking where I got it, where I downloaded, or other crap... :rolleyes: