The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Cleaning supplies, painting supplies, watercolor pencils, peanut butter, soft pastels, two sheets of rives bfk 22x30,a hdmi 2 in 1 out switch box, and a desk tomorrow

2 tics to see jonny lang at the house of blues june 19....yea baby !!

CJ, congratulations! That is one hell of an awesome bike :thumbsup2:

thanx andy man that means alot to me... i pick it up saturday morning, they're bringing it in from Milwaukee...it's been almost 10 years since i was last on a scooter...

thanx andy man that means alot to me... i pick it up saturday morning, they're bringing it in from Milwaukee...it's been almost 10 years since i was last on a scooter...

Lucky duck, I want to get a 'cycle. I got my license and haven't gotten one yet.

Just don't make that harley sound the way that makes me hate harleys. Make it one of the good sounding ones!!

Bought a mini-USB cable from Monoprice

am about to buy a camber adjustment bolts from ebay and then have my buddy do that, toe, and fix a slow leak I have :evilgrin:

Lucky duck, I want to get a 'cycle. I got my license and haven't gotten one yet.

Just don't make that harley sound the way that makes me hate harleys. Make it one of the good sounding ones!!

Bought a mini-USB cable from Monoprice

am about to buy a camber adjustment bolts from ebay and then have my buddy do that, toe, and fix a slow leak I have :evilgrin:

you'll get one when you're ready ivi....you deserve the best life has to offer !!

welcome to paradise "green day"