4850x2 Contest Starts Today

Bosco

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in, email sent :)

i also think it would be cool if there was a contest where only Nvidia card owners could enter to win a ATi card or vice versa. now wouldn't that be funny.

or how about a contest for 1 4870x2 and 1 nvidia9800......!!...

Hey Guys

Sapphire is giving us two 4850X2's to give to our members here at OCC. You will see the review next week in the mean time here is what you have to do for the contest.

Pretty simple send an email to here. In the subject line put Contest. In the message box put your username and all of your contact details so we know where to ship the card if you are picked as the winner.

Contest ends Nov 30th

Good Luck everyone.

ok i'm on board......i expect to win because i'm already set up for it.......2 minutes to swap out my 3870x2's and i'm up and running.......you guys will be out buying more power connectors.......drivers installed and waiting.......Crysis on.....

Is it possible to win both cards?

dude.....1 4850 x 2 smokes 2 3870 x 2's in cross x ....it's a win win no matter what.....!!

Edited by cjloki

hell

yes

now you just need a motherboard contest...and a memory contest....and a processor contest and ill be set.

(i won that 1kw nzxt contest a year ago and its still ont eh shelf waiting to go in something)

hell

yes

now you just need a motherboard contest...and a memory contest....and a processor contest and ill be set.

(i won that 1kw nzxt contest a year ago and its still ont eh shelf waiting to go in something)

Should go into ebay.