Mugshot Thread!

Onion

I didnt know what they were called, buy diderogies or whatever the hell they are sound awesome.
Agreed, when you actually hear an aboriginal (native Australian) play it it sounds amazing.

They do continuous breathing and can go on for hours at a time, if you don't do it like they do you pretty much get light headed quite quickly... (believe me!)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually a really nifty trick that they have. A lot of brass players use it. You store a bunch of air in your mouth and then use your cheeks to blow while your nose inhales.
Yea, I've read up on it and tried it but is actually quite hard to get it right...

Andrew you look very similar to what i "thought" or imagined you to look like.
Sometimes things just work out that way...

:D

Maybe it was my avatar?

I thought Andrew was a big burly WWE wrestler reading over his posts... might have something to do with his profession :P
:lol:

Thats funny...

I may be a Commercial Solid Waste Removal Operative, but that doesn't mean I have to be some big dumb muscleman...

:D

I think he thinks of himself as ugly ;)

He can't be any worse than Road-runner...lol...Probably doesn't want you to see what he actually looks like. And with people who look like road-runner on here, I don't blame him.

Mine...

casstn9.jpg