Mugshot Thread!

Onion

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You looked nothing like what I imagined, either, I imagined you with glasses for some reason (not sunglasses either. :P )
You see thats what I meant, we look nothing like what our imaginations make us out to be...

You look nothing like what I imagined. In fact, neither does Andrew. Seriously, who has long hair? :P
I'm just a lazy bastard, noting more nothing less...

I've actually grown to like it though, I had always buzzed my hair and seriously NEVER let it grow more than an inch... EVER...

I just let it grow out for awhile (was 3/4 this length), buzzed it again and no its at its current length...

I may mulletize it or grow it longer and do a pony tail style unit, I dunno what the hell I'm gonna do really...

Everyone always assumes I did it to be emo or whatever, it takes a very large amount of willpower to not smack them in the mouth...

:lol:

If you actually new me you would never call me emo...

:D

Heres one about month after buzzing it:

mevk1.th.jpg

Randoms...

Heres one of me playing a didgeridoo:

playingadidgeeedoola0.th.jpg(no its not a bong) :P

I found this old pic, I had been up for like 2 days straight and fell sleep on OCC:

fellasleepij6.th.jpg

I was only asleep for like 5 minutes and the flash from that picture woke me up, I stayed up practically another 20 hours...

Edited by Andrewr05

playingadidgeeedoola0.th.jpg

I have no idea what a didgeridoo is, but it sure looks like something else.....lol.....of course I can't see a flame in your right hand....lol....no offense

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

playingadidgeeedoola0.th.jpg

I have no idea what a didgeridoo is, but it sure looks like something else.....lol.....of course I can't see a flame in your right hand....lol....no offense

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Excerpt from wikipedia:

The didgeridoo (also known as a didjeridu or didge) is a wind instrument of the Indigenous Australians of northern Australia. It is sometimes described as a natural wooden trumpet or "drone pipe". Musicologists classify it as an aerophone.

I have no idea what a didgeridoo is, but it sure looks like something else.....lol.....of course I can't see a flame in your right hand....lol....
Its not a bong...

:lol:

That would be a huge rip if it was...

:ph34r:

The didgeridoo (also known as a didjeridu or didge) is a wind instrument of the Indigenous Australians of northern Australia. It is sometimes described as a natural wooden trumpet or "drone pipe". Musicologists classify it as an aerophone.

EXACTLY...