Mugshot Thread!

Onion

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contents of this thread explains some posting history to me.

Oh you mean how leet pimp would be expected to play tricks acting as another user cause he is an 8 year old?

Oh you mean how leet pimp would be expected to play tricks acting as another user cause he is an 8 year old?

You shouldn't be talking crap. You look like a little kid too... <_<

You shouldn't be talking crap. You look like a little kid too... <_<

HMMM....... I'm 18 in currently attending nassau community college, having my own lot in sunnyhills Florida, have a car in my name and your calling me a little kid?? <_<

HMMM....... I'm 18 in currently attending nassau community college, having my own lot in sunnyhills Florida, have a car in my name and your calling me a little kid?? <_<

Material possessions have no bearing on whether you're considered an adult or a child. It's your level of maturity and age(exact or relative) that determine when you get promoted out of the "little kid" box. :P

Material possessions have no bearing on whether you're considered an adult or a child. It's your level of maturity and age(exact or relative) that determine when you get promoted out of the "little kid" box. :P

:withstupid: Yes, being spoiled doesn't make you an adult.

Not to mention I said you LOOK like a little kid. Reading comprehension FTW. :thumbs-up:

:withstupid: Yes, being spoiled doesn't make you an adult.

Not to mention I said you LOOK like a little kid. Reading comprehension FTW. :thumbs-up:

I'm not spoiled. Everything I have is something I worked for and for that you are wrong all the stuff came out of my own pocket. My computers, my car, my lot, and every electronic piece of equipment I have I paid for except food and the roof over my head which that I am thankful for. Trust me I wish my dad could buy me things I want but it's not like that, if that were true I wouldn't have a job.

Btw, just to clear some things up, I just act immature on the internet...I mean hey, cmon, its the freaking internet!

I see most people act on the internet the same way they do IRL. I'm going to doubt that you're the exception, especially since you're 8.*

*But really, the fact that you don't consider the proper things serious and find acting immature to be funny, is more of a factor.