Mugshot Thread!

Onion

I would honestly not ever guessed that you weren't white...

Obviously there isn't anything wrong with that, maybe is my rural NH background making me be uniracial (or some other word of some sort)?

:P

I mean I don't go into threads saying "hey, whats up I'm white and my name is Andrew" :lol:, so I wouldn't expect anyone else to do that but I just didn't picture that in my mind...

:lol:

These threads are kind of weird to me, its kind of like reading a book and having your own thoughts in your head about what the characters look like and then the movie comes out and ruins your awesome imagination...

:D

I am half white, but it's still understandable. ;)

You looked nothing like what I imagined, either, I imagined you with glasses for some reason (not sunglasses either. :P )

For some reason I thought you were asian lmfao. It has nothing to do with your avatar though.

As much as I love the culture (Japanese mostly), I'd might as well be. :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any pictures where you can see me well (I will take on tomorrow), but heres what I got so far. Yeah, only pic of me wakeboarding, and yes, I ate it hard, I screwed up trying to land a 360 lol.

DSCN6652.jpg

Heres me! This one is made especially for KB (no homo here either).

DSCN6192-1-1-1.jpg

:D

Yeah, thats yet another laptop behind me, I cant sleep if there are less than 5 pc's in my room lol.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I dont have any pictures where you can see me well (I will take on tomorrow), but heres what I got so far. Yeah, only pic of me wakeboarding, and yes, I ate it hard, I screwed up trying to land a 360 lol.

DSCN6652.jpg

You sure that's not m00t wakeboarding?

No offense, but is it the picture or is your mouth really a bit more to the right then the rest of your face?

Huh?

Edited by SMeeD

Ok I'll play.

You look nothing like what I imagined. In fact, neither does Andrew. Seriously, who has long hair? :P

No offense, but is it the picture or is your mouth really a bit more to the right then the rest of your face?

:lol: I see what you're talking about. His head is just turned slightly. EDIT: maybe :ph34r:

Edited by Bleeble