Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone tell me how to make screenshots with multiple windows for aquamark? I cant seem to figure it out, I can screen shot aquamark and the info utilitys seperate and paste them together but thats about it.

One SS is the score from the program, and the other SS gets the submit box, gpu-z, and 2x CPU-z's(one mem one cpu). I'll do a quick one with my 24/7 settings to show an example...not turnin off media player or closing my windows though! :lol:

will edit in a bit...

::edit:: Here ya go. Note the timestamp on the bottom corner of the second pic - it needs to be there!

post-14548-1220730345_thumb.jpg

post-14548-1220730356_thumb.jpg

Man....

If my Asus P5E-VM wasnt my main rig I would use that to play...as the Q6700 will do 400x10 easy on this board...but needs a vdroop mod...would be a hoot...oh well back to playing Spore...ha ha

Some of you guys are looking real nice in the hardware department...hope you all do rather well this time around...:)

Need help taking a snapshot to be able and post stock scores. Also can't get wprime32 1.5 to load and run. Can anyone help please?

what do you need the screenshot of? also where did you download it from? I always download that fro the hwbot.0rg download as everywhere else seems to have bugs with it.

what do you need the screenshot of? also where did you download it from? I always download that fro the hwbot.0rg download as everywhere else seems to have bugs with it.

Where is our Forum Wars Section!!!?