Email Accounts

Sly_C

What email provider do you use most often?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What email provider do you use most often?

• I mainly use Hotmail.
    • I mainly use Yahoo.
    • I mainly use the email my ISP provides me.
    • Other (tell what it is in your post)
    • I don't use email expcept for OCC.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the account from my isp, as well I have my own email that I created from the people who host my site. Kinda nice, I can specify as much space as I need for each email box, and I can have unlimited accounts. Plus I can access both through webmail as well, so I have no need for a Yahoo or Hotmail account.

And I use Outlook 2003 for receiving the mail.

im using SBC Yahoo's email... its cool how it allowed me to merge my old @yahoo.com with @sbcglobal.net account.

Before that, i had a @nethax.com email, but i lost the account when the server was reset... i never bothered to ask for it again.

I use Eudora for my earthlink email...

earlier it was asked what eudora and ximian are...

eudora's an just an email program, doesnt look

like outlook and doesnt have like a calander and all

that junk....

Ximian evolution is an outlook clone for linux...

I use my email address from Cornell University (@cornell.edu) via the Webmail server. I used to use Eudora with it, but the webmail system received a serious upgrade and is really good now, plus, i use multiple computers and it's just easier to have it all on the web.

Since i graduated, supposedly my account is supposed to run out and i'm supposed to setup "lifetime forwarding", but i dunno, it still works for me...maybe they think i'm still there :)

I didn't even know OCC had email? Do we all have it, or you have to pay for it?? Or do you just mean the PMing?