What Browser do you use?

MACarter02

137 members have voted

1. 1.

• Internet Explorer Classic (version < 7)
    • Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
    • Mozilla Firefox Classic (version < 2)
    • Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or greater
    • Opera

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Thunderbird can do that.

I personally use FF2. I don't hate IE7 or Opera I'm just really used to using Firefox now and I like it. I actually haven't even tried out IE7 yet. I tried out Opera for a little while once but it didn't appeal to me as much but I only tried it for a little while and I didn't give it enough time to judge it that well.... so yeah, I'm just going to stick with Firefox. Maybe sometime down the road I'll try out IE7 and Opera (again, for a longer period of time) but until then its all Firefox.

I personally use FF2. I don't hate IE7 or Opera I'm just really used to using Firefox now and I like it. I actually haven't even tried out IE7 yet. I tried out Opera for a little while once but it didn't appeal to me as much but I only tried it for a little while and I didn't give it enough time to judge it that well.... so yeah, I'm just going to stick with Firefox. Maybe sometime down the road I'll try out IE7 and Opera (again, for a longer period of time) but until then its all Firefox.

lol. me too exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

I just upgraded to Firefox 2.0. And apparently it's "Firefox" and not "FireFox" because that gives you a red line. That red line is annoying though when you're typing a proper noun or an acronym. Of course acronyms like Westminster Experimental Education Department (WEED) are still alright. :D

• 1 month later...