• No way. No reason
    • Possibly. If the $ is right.
    • PS3! DUH!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no plan on it....

I Seen a Plextor Blue-ray burner the other day...$895.00 are they on crack.... who in the heck in their right mind would buy something like that...

I'll sacrifice a little quality for a 29.00 burner....thats just nuts...I've been watching regular tv for 30 years or better so.... the same isnt gonna bother me... beside the picture on my large x huge big screen is pretty sharp compared to cheaper models of yesteryears....;)

no plan on it....

I Seen a Plextor Blue-ray burner the other day...$895.00 are they on crack.... who in the heck in their right mind would buy something like that...

I'll sacrifice a little quality for a 29.00 burner....thats just nuts...I've been watching regular tv for 30 years or better so.... the same isnt gonna bother me... beside the picture on my large x huge big screen is pretty sharp compared to cheaper models of yesteryears....;)

Hang on, $895?

I changed my mind. Hell with that. :D

I'll pass.

Maybe I will will get one if I pick up a PS3 at some point in the future for Gran Turismo XXXX, but buy one outright?

No, not unless it has been proven to not be the Betamax successor.

HD-DVD isn't going to float my boat until AFTER the TV's in the house are all upgraded.

I be slow, yo.