What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that thing is sick, my dad wanted me to get one of those (the new body style but it's the same thing) and for some stupid reason I didn't.

Is it all stock? (more potential if it's not :D)

:D:D:D Thanks for noticing UncleDavid! AFAIK it's all stock right now.. but there will be a new thread when I get to work on it. For now I am just getting used to the tranny - manual ftw!

For the first car I buy, I am really happy with it. I can't wait for spring, I can get the tools out and start modding!

Nice man I'm looking forward to it!

Here's our sleds and what everyone in our town has been driving for the last few days

(because of huge snow drifts, lazy plow drivers, etc.)

07Blizzard_1.jpg

My sled is on the right. My dad's are on the left.

Mine is a 2005 Ski-Doo Summit 550 that I just got for Christmas.

It's SICK and I'm going to be modding it once the dealership opens up after the storm and I can order some parts! (all new bars and levers, smaller windshield, etc.)

Once I save up some money I'm going to get Fox Float front shocks! :)

Must be nice to have all those toys.
You know what, it really is.

It's really easy to take things for granted so I try not to.

It's obvious that at 17 I can't pay for a $9,000 snowmobile but I always try and do what I can to pay for everything else (like licensing, gas, etc.)

I looked past the hummer and seen the red truck next to the building...;)

I like older stuff...I found 2 old trucks but they were soon gone...

1 54 chevy delivery truck

1 53 chevy delivery truck

bigger and longer than a Suburban...and cool...I wish I could get my hand on something like that...;)

Guest PP Mguire

Wow havent been here in forever. V-tec (V-tech w/e) can be in any kinda car if you buy the engine by itself i suppose. Look at the new Acuras that come stock with them. And after some research i believe i got screwed. But i dont have the car anymore so meh dont really care. Im working on a 67 Mustang GTA right now that hopefully can restore soon. Dads working on moms 68 plain jane. If you want pics i will be willing to share WITH PP Mguire signs in them.

2004 Jeep Sahara. Khaki in color and lifted I think three inches. Swing rack in the back for the spare and platform up front for future winch. Full set of chrome rims for summer and full set of black for winter. Juicy tires, though they feel like snowboards right now. Picked her up used for $19,800 Canadian before taxes, she's been used, -76,000 Km, but a sweeter ride than my ole 1992 323 3 door Mazda. She is however a lush...glug, glug, glug.

Guest YuKoN

i love my little truck- a 94 GMC sonoma 2wd, 4 cyl 5 speed. 35 miles to the gallon- and looks good too(IMO). it's Manta green- with ghost flames on the front. wheels are 16" american racing (14 spoke design *recounted lol*, all aluminum, not sure what they're actually named). whole truck is lowered- 3.5 inches in the front, and 2 inches in the rear. id've lowered the rear 3 inches, but didn't want the pipes to drag when i haul my dirtbike and etc. The pipes are my own creation- took out the 1.75 inch stock exhaust, installed 2 inch- no cat- and a flo-pro single in-dual out and of course dual pipes. anything i own has to have dual pipes!(the bravada is next lol!) sounds like a low flying airplane!

*edit* took some pics- but right now all i have is my cellphone and it takes very small pics. 3 of them are my truck, the other is my 99 Bravada, which the wife drives.

http://weboperative.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=78

my project car is a 77 mgb- very rough atm but i'm buying parts enough to rebuild her. part here- part there- when i have enough i'll strip her down and get started, till then i'm keeping her together so i don't lose anything! but for now, she's got a 1.8 motor- twin carbs- header pipe and monza exhaust. i've got a new drivers door, all new glass and wing windows, and my clutch parts. soon i'll get my trunk lid and it needs all new brakes from the ground up.

ahh the things we spend our money and time on lol!