Raccoons in the backyard, need tips to getting rid of them

Booster

Or, if you're like me and care more about the Constitution upon which this country is based rather than laws made by tyrants...

Well, I won't go there. :D

I agree, but unfortunately some people tend to use guns the same way as they drive: without their brains in gear. Therefore the government thinks it has to pass these laws to "protect" us all from our own stupidity. Problem is, for the most part their problem close to correct :(

boo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing to do is get SUB SONIC 22 rounds...they are cheap and very effective....will do the trick very discretly....even with a silencer on a rifle....if u use regular ammo, the round breaking the sound barrier is what makes MOST of the noise...just check around for sub sonic rounds...that should work great....srry if this has been posted, i didnt rfead the entire thread as my g/f is bitching for me to spend more time with here;.......i might need some of the rounds u have left for her....or wait...we can feed her to the coons then get the coons.....whatever...gone to get laid

the thing to do is get SUB SONIC 22 rounds...they are cheap and very effective....will do the trick very discretly....even with a silencer on a rifle....if u use regular ammo, the round breaking the sound barrier is what makes MOST of the noise...just check around for sub sonic rounds...that should work great....srry if this has been posted, i didnt rfead the entire thread as my g/f is bitching for me to spend more time with here;.......i might need some of the rounds u have left for her....or wait...we can feed her to the coons then get the coons.....whatever...gone to get laid

Of course you could just use a .500 S&W or a .50 BMG and just not worry about the noise. :nod:

Silencer's are legal in Maine, basically the same process as getting a concealed weapons permit :), they are legal in a handful of other states as well.

Yes, they are legal to own but not to use.

Mississippi and Louisiana have the same basic language as the other states that allow ownership of silencers/mufflers for guns.

The problem comes in the use of such a device. Federal law will supersede local ordinances and state laws in the commission of a felony.

Simply using the silencer/muffler in the act of a misdemeanor can also trigger Federal statutes into play.

http://www.findlaw.com/ has some excellent case law on this subject.

god damn you dumb americans. i think the enxt time i SEE an american anywhere eear my back yard im going to pull out a ide and spray them in the face, and then burn the damn flag.

reelfiels. ANTI FREEZE? wtf are you a sick pig? remind me if i ever meet you to punch you as many times as possible.

Ms molt - you truly are a genious

and so are you drmalenko "You could give in and put them a bucket of water out where they wouldnt bother other things..." these coons were there before you homie.

god damned smack tards from hell. good thing im not a mod here or i would ban each an every one of your accounts. . like this pisses me off.

thats it. im going to the border @ plattsburgh tomorow and im going to plant some "humane" traps.

edit: as for ponderingpete, hes from toronto, so he might as well be considered american.

god damn you dumb americans. i think the enxt time i SEE an american anywhere eear my back yard im going to pull out a ide and spray them in the face, and then burn the damn flag.

reelfiels. ANTI FREEZE? wtf are you a sick pig? remind me if i ever meet you to punch you as many times as possible.

Ms molt - you truly are a genious

and so are you drmalenko "You could give in and put them a bucket of water out where they wouldnt bother other things..." these coons were there before you homie.

god damned smack tards from hell. good thing im not a mod here or i would ban each an every one of your accounts. . like this pisses me off.

thats it. im going to the border @ plattsburgh tomorow and im going to plant some "humane" traps.

edit: as for ponderingpete, hes from toronto, so he might as well be considered american.

You represent your country well. :nod: