Headset purchase time...

Angry_Games

That headset does everything i want it to do, and didnt break the bank. I have a set of Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 speakers that i find rather fantastical also. If i ever think that they dont sound good enough (though i dont see it happening cause im not that picky...i can hear everything i want to hear and what i hear, i like) then i will hook my pc up to the surround system in the living room :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this post for my criteria: http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...66&postcount=74

This place has a big choice of Sennheiser headphones: http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Products.AS...&Thumbnails=yes

And my buddy can get free postage there...

So which one? £30-40, cheaper would be better as long as it's god quality stuff :)

Thanks

Guest anewb ie

I've been very very happy with hd555. I also have ath700 but prefer the hd555 as they ahve slightly better clarity (for movies and such).

I have heard the ICEMAT Siberias are pretty rockin.

I really looked at those too, before i got the sein's. The only problem that i saw with them is that the headband looked a bit weak, or fragile. One decent drop on the ground and i could see them breaking.

Over the weekend, i really got to break my Sein's in with gaming, music, teamspeak, and i must say...i do not what-so-ever regret dropping $80 on these bad boys.

The GA-CH01-S0100NG Headset is pretty good; got it free with the purchase of an XFX 7900GT; $24.99 at TigerDirect; $19.99 w/ free S+H at zipzoomfly (currently out of stock). They use standard 1/8 jacks for audio and have a 2xAAA pack or USB adapter to power the Bass. Good quality audio, comfortable, and do not put pressure on the ear (perfect for glasses). I have not tried out the mic yet btw.

I really looked at those too, before i got the sein's. The only problem that i saw with them is that the headband looked a bit weak, or fragile. One decent drop on the ground and i could see them breaking.

Over the weekend, i really got to break my Sein's in with gaming, music, teamspeak, and i must say...i do not what-so-ever regret dropping $80 on these bad boys.

aight

so...

you love the PC160SK's?

I think that is definitely what I am going to get this week

ps: you are starting to talk like Angry...so be careful (ie: you used the word "fantastical" and that is an Angryism...so you might get beat up by the jocks or stoners at lunch)

aight

so...

you love the PC160SK's?

I think that is definitely what I am going to get this week

ps: you are starting to talk like Angry...so be careful (ie: you used the word "fantastical" and that is an Angryism...so you might get beat up by the jocks or stoners at lunch)

LOL

Jocks maybe....but Stoners? Nahhh...they all look up to me, hahaha