[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D/L but yet to install as i rarely play BF2 these days (damn that archlord, why is it so addictive!)

Guess I'm just gonna have to go buy that Archlord game to see what all the fuss is about ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hehe!

still trying to get away from it to play some bf2, no chance yet!

My missus has started playing it too

as about 10 of my friends locally are playing and 4 of hers.

and it was on national tv documentary in the uk as well.

BARMY!

DuTcH,

Glad to hear from you. I downloaded and installed the PR mod and it is pretty cool. Some of the maps are really tough to play. Heavy vegetation and once a sniper gets on you you're pretty much toast, and man is there alot of places to hide.

Still haven't gotten Archlord yet but it's on my list.

Take care friend.

Cheers.

No problems here, but rarely play BF2 anymore anyways, 2142 is my flavor. There is a particular order you should install things though, they are listed on the PR site.

I'll look for you on that server... I'm tired of being all alone with a mic and no one to talk to.

lol, uh, what server?

The one you mentioned just a few posts back

Hey, to all you who play BF2/2142, check out www.tacticalgamer.com, really great community/servers. I play 2142 almost all the time on their server.

How 'bout we try and get more guys playing together from time to time?

stopped playing archlord for a couple of days to play a new game GTR2 very nice racing sim another genre i havent ventured into since gran turismo3 days very capable and immersive while staying very user friendly - based around GT1 and 24hr le mans style racing

getting testdrive unlimited this week and NFS Carbon (about time too)

any new games and reviews you lot?

Nothing new here DuTcH.

I'm still playing mostly BF2, SF and Project Reality Mod. Sprinkling in some FEAR, Painkiller and Dark Messiah.

I've got Company of Hero's, but that is a game where you really have to practice and think to get any good at it.

• 2 weeks later...