[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headwound,

Your application to join the DIY-Street Gaming Clan has been approved. Welcome to our community.

On October 13th we will be celebrating the ONE YEAR anniversary of the DIY-Street gaming clan! Man it has gone by fast!

It has been a sincere pleasure being part of this group.

Cheers to everyone :)

I Wish to join The DFI clan..

My games: everything.

Main game Starcraft Broodwar Ex national team player for Norway

Mainboard:

Dfi lanparty-ut nf4 sli-dr expert :)

You really need my system to be a Team admin in a clan :O:P not really i guess.

Well.. some hackers are like a bonus ;)

More training, im kind of a hard gamer.. :) WITH ALOT OF INTEREST's.

Servers, networking, gaming, Sound, video, overclocking, and other hardware based stuff, open source/linux, music, big events( lans parties etc).. lot of stuff to do, cannot master them all unfortunatly..

I Wish to join The DFI clan

Imsochobo,

I reviewed your application this morning and approved your membership into the DIY-Gaming Clan.

Welcome to the Clan. Look forward to gaming and conversing with you in the future.

Best regards,

Imsochobo and 333,

Part of our clan requirements are that we abide by all of the DIY-Street forum rules, as well as some basic guidelines layed out in the Gaming Clan Charter.

One of the first and primary DIY-Street forum rules is that all forum members must create and maintain a signature showing all of your primary hardware. You can use mine or any of the others here in this thread as an example. It doesn't have to be fancy, just has to be there.

You can create your hardware sig. by clicking on the User CP tab at the top of every thread page. Then select "Edit Signature" from the drop down list.

I'll give you guys 48 hours to get your sigs. up and posted.

333, specifically for you, please visit the first page of this thread for a link to download xFire, and also a link directly to the clans xFire home page. Please submit your application there.

p.s. What part of Arkansas do you live in?

Here, almost one year later . . .

I thought it would be appropriate to re-post the DIY-Gaming Clan semi-official standards of appropriate conduct (also known as the no-no list).

Not that there have been any problems that I'm aware of, but just for some of the newer members that might not have ever seen it in the original BF2 thread that birthed the DIY-Gaming Clan. I've also edited some of the content to remove all references to the original DFI-Street tags and names, and replaced those with the appropriate DIY-Gaming Clan name.

1. In game cheating will not be tolerated. Violaters will be banned permanently.

2. Intentional team killing will not be tolerated. Violaters will be banned permanently.

3. If you choose to use a DIY tag for your player name you will be expected to uphold the highest standards of fairness, integrity and team spirit. Remember, HG was kind enough to let us use the DIY tag so we will represent him, this forum and our fellow forum and clan members in a manner that reflects well on DIY-Street and each of us as individuals.

4. (EDITED) Foul language while gaming online can be expected at certain times. If the language becomes offensive please address it with the individual member through a mature and mutually respectful PM.

Imsochobo and 333,

Part of our clan requirements are that we abide by all of the DIY-Street forum rules, as well as some basic guidelines layed out in the Gaming Clan Charter.

One of the first and primary DIY-Street forum rules is that all forum members must create and maintain a signature showing all of your primary hardware. You can use mine or any of the others here in this thread as an example. It doesn't have to be fancy, just has to be there.

You can create your hardware sig. by clicking on the User CP tab at the top of every thread page. Then select "Edit Signature" from the drop down list.

I'll give you guys 48 hours to get your sigs. up and posted.

333, specifically for you, please visit the first page of this thread for a link to download xFire, and also a link directly to the clans xFire home page. Please submit your application there.

p.s. What part of Arkansas do you live in?

Have Xfire already (vcark333) and I am about 20 min outside of Hot Springs. Will get my sig going today and will redo it after I get my new rig built

Thanks for the sig. 333

Trust me, you won't find many people here that lack so much class as to laugh at anyone else's hardware. We all started somewhere :)

Looks like you've picked a pretty nice list of hardware for your new build!

Any particular reason you're going AMD instead of Intel?

Now that your sig. is created, please visit the first page of this thread and click the link that will take you to the DIY Gaming Clan xFire home page and submit your application there. I will review it and approve it once it's received.

Oh, and by the way, I'm happy to welcome a fellow ARKANSAN to DIY-Street Forums and the DIY-Street Gaming Clan. I live in the very Northwest corner of the state. Between Rogers and Eureka Springs.

application is in and I will be in that neck of the woods for a car show come october. Oh yeah.....WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE. Went with an AMD set up due to price and stability. Had a hard time trying to build an Intel dual core under budget