Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

Hey Evil, nice to see you lurking around again. Welcome home!

And since they deleted my get to know us thread, I'm gonna start it back up here. Feel free to post photos of your rigs, yourself or anything else you're passionate about.

Here's my first. All my close friends refer to me as Big Wev. I'm on the right. My better half (little wev) is on my left. We're in Reno here, visiting some close friends.

dscf0054ej1.jpg

And when I'm not busy farting around on the computer, here is my other passion;

20050319image0014gw2.jpg

Hey RD, awesome photo. Thanks for posting it. I take it you haul lumber for a living?

I've also closed the VOIP preference poll now. While there wasn't a ton of participation, the choice of TS pretty much won by a land slide. With that being said we will use TS for primary communications while gaming in the clan.

I'm going to leave xFire installed for now though. It's not a bad little proggie.

I promise I'll be back to my usual all hours fps games once I got my fill of Archlord (good game) the 1st hack and slash game I've bought in years.

Haven't played Archlord yet, but I have been messing around with Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. Pretty cool game, and I don't usually get into the hack and slash rpg's that often. Physics are outstanding, graphics are pretty good. Story line is kind of shallow, but that's ok. All of the ghouls, cyclops and undead kind of make up for it.

Yeah, PR can be fun, just don't play with dumbasses. Can only take so much of it really though before it gets long and drawn out.

The PR mod is on my list of things to download when I can free up some time to devote to the download. It is indeed a large one.

Did the installation of the PR cause any problems with your default installations of BF2 or SF?

That was always an issue with the Joint Operations series of games. There were some great mod packs, but at some point or another they always seemed to corrupt the original install, especially after official Novaworld updates.

Let me know if you encountered any issues, and if so, what they were. BF2 is such a pain in the arse to uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks.

No problems here, but rarely play BF2 anymore anyways, 2142 is my flavor. There is a particular order you should install things though, they are listed on the PR site.