[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not looking / am not looking for any kind of files.I just wanted to know if there are servers that have this anti-cheat stuff in them and if you know them so I can use them instead of the ones that lack security.

As i explained in the pm, i know, still my last post stands for the rest of yall who read this thread, i will not allow a convo that goes towards bending/breaking rules, period.

Now im not offended nor annoyed by this so far, so lets keep it that way shall we?

I don't see how it's a problem to ask how to identify a cheater in a game... I guess if this post gets deleted, I'll know it's not acceptable...

How does the Steam anti-cheat deal work? I've watched a bullet come through a wall and nail someone in the head, so I've seen a server that supposedly had them blocked allow someone to use one...

I don't see how it's a problem to ask how to identify a cheater in a game... I guess if this post gets deleted, I'll know it's not acceptable...

How does the Steam anti-cheat deal work? I've watched a bullet come through a wall and nail someone in the head, so I've seen a server that supposedly had them blocked allow someone to use one...

Well then...

Because under your name it states you cannot READ THE RULES (hint hint)

Here is the particulair rule im talking about;

11. - Warez/Illegal Activities: Any posting or discussion of Warez or other illegal software talk, anything illegal, will cause an immediate 7 day ban. No exceptions. Period.

So do yourself and others a favor and pick anoter subject, before i'll close this one and start upholding the rules.

Mean While Back at The Ranch.

Keep it Clean keep it Clan News everyone

we now have a couple of pages of absolutely nothing, lol

whats eveyones Favourite game at the mo

(can you guess mine?)

Guest Joalaielna

I wouldn't call cheating in a game Illegal. What laws are you breaking? User agreement? From the beginning of gaming there has been cheat codes...I for one have always hated cheating, But I don't see it being against the law.