is anyone into archlord?

wondering what your all playing besides bf2 and CS:s

the clan page has a limited top ten and calender for bf2 nites

thanx to shadezero for the TS server

is anyone into archlord?

wondering what your all playing besides bf2 and CS:s

the clan page has a limited top ten and calender for bf2 nites

thanx to shadezero for the TS server

Dutch, I noticed that on page one the link to the clan page has gone missing. What's the address?

updated* thanx

I had a swap around, I was asked to head up a dfi global clan but I dont have the time for the projex im working on at the mo

NP. It wasn't any big deal. You do so much for the clan I almost hated to say anything about it. I've had a couple of customer builds going on the side and playing around with my new 8800GTS video card. It's kept me busy and not as up to date with the clan as I should be. Sorry for slacking off :(

Anyways, good to see you still in print. Keep in touch.

Friends and Mates,

Big Wev

p.s. I'm gonna start a new thread for clan members to post photos of themselves, their rigs, or anything else they are passionate about. An opportunity to get to know one another a little better :)

You can find it here;

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76332

Hallo

I spotted some new names on xfire on further inspection realised they matched old faces:)

just a thought maybe when changing nicknames and such you could update us on this clan so we don't lose touch with our members and friends.

also wev's great idea for an intro thread was genius idea maybe with a bit more support admin will save it from destruction and who knows slants inspired idea for a seperate clan section for the forum may just swing our way :D :angel: :D

OR NOT!!!!!!

and finally,(honest) thanx to rubber duck for giving us a laugh this week and your secret is safe (no pointing and laughing in your general direction)

Disregard my post #377. Admins have chosen to delete the thread. Guess if you want to introduce yourselves with photos or other tidbits you can do it here.

and finally,(honest) thanx to rubber duck for giving us a laugh this week and your secret is safe (no pointing and laughing in your general direction)

What did I do ??? :confused:

Guest Joalaielna

sheesh...it's getting to the point were i'm scared to make any threads at all.

Glad I was able to make your day :sweat: :cool:

Hey, to all you who play BF2/2142, check out www.tacticalgamer.com, really great community/servers. I play 2142 almost all the time on their server.

How 'bout we try and get more guys playing together from time to time?

I was kind of out of pocket on BF2 all weekend long. The latest auto update to xFire boogered up my sound files somehow.

Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall BF2 and SF expansion pack.

I'll be gaming tomorrow night and Wednesday night. I'm pretty open to about any server as long as the ping is decent and everyone squads up and follows orders.

I personally prefer infantry only servers, but that's only because I'm a lousy pilot and constantly get my arse blown out of the sky :)