Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Tmod! Keep up the good work...much appreciated...

Ditto. Thanks a bunch. The new theme has really grown on me; it's real easy on the eye(s), (since I am blind in one eye) ;).

Glad to hear you guys like it.

I wasn't sure when I installed it if I liked it (not that I had any choice) but I find it very pleasant and soft on the eyes.

Tmod

Yeah, I'll agree with the great job on fixing problems and making the forum nice. I didn't like it at first either, but it's definately grown on me.

The muted colors are nice and the colors provide just enough contrast for different color fonts and it doesn't hurt your eyes at night like a white background does ;)

Yes, and kinda nostalgic, too.

Reminds me of growing up in 1950's Los Angeles.

If you can just keep you eyes from burning and stinging, you could almost make out the buildings on the other side of the street! :sad:

(No kidding, thats really what it was like on a smogy day - and they think the have air polution today ... haw!) :rolleyes:

Everyone that is in the cannot post club can you post now?

Tmod

I can post a new thread just fine in the nVidia nForce 4 forum now.

As for this theme color, I do like it. It has grown on me.

I do have one nit, and I have the feeling it’s a setting that Happy wants, and will stay that way, but I compose most of my posts in a word processor (for spelling reasons) then copy paste them when I’m ready, but I find that if it takes some time to compose a reply, such as searching out links to include in my post, that when I finally go to post, I’ve been logged off. Then I have to go thru all that agree to the rules before I can log back on again, and complete my post. It’s been that way since the forum was upgraded a few months ago, and I’m so used to it, that it’s no major thing, but maybe adding some more time before one is automatically logged off without activity?

but maybe adding some more time before one is automatically logged off without activity?

I don't think that's on the forum end of things. The best I can remember I have never been logged off.

I don't think that's on the forum end of things. The best I can remember I have never been logged off.

Happens to me every time I’m logged in and take too long to make a post. I’m talking several minutes here. Never timed it tho. As long as I’m reading threads and navigating around the forum, I stay logged on. It’s when I take some time to compose a post and show up as not being active that I get logged off. I know I’ve seen discussions where some people never log off, so if there is no forum setting, then I wonder why it seems to only happen to me. Firefox 1.5.0.4 if that helps. :confused:

Happens to me every time I’m logged in and take too long to make a post. I’m talking several minutes here. Never timed it tho. As long as I’m reading threads and navigating around the forum, I stay logged on. It’s when I take some time to compose a post and show up as not being active that I get logged off. I know I’ve seen discussions where some people never log off, so if there is no forum setting, then I wonder why it seems to only happen to me. Firefox 1.5.0.4 if that helps. :confused:

IE6 for me...

Tmod

People are able to post new threads without a prefix. I have fixed several this evening.

Fixed

Tmod