Bf 2142

Daddyjaxx

I tried most of the mods, but my only beef is that most of the servers are not ranked. I was in the Marine Corps, and know about how difficult it is to achieve the higher ranks. This is what makes it enjoyable for me. My only complaint about the game is the bunny hopping, kamikazee jeep drivers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunny hoppers boil my blood. when I do kill a bunny hopper I jump up and down on their dead corpse just to rub it in....lol. but 9/10 they finish near the bottom of the pack. I hate to see people with high ranks doing it though, noobs I expect it but seeing high ranks do it is just pathetic

@HG , yeah uninstall is definitely the way to go with 2142, nice idea but things just got worse not better.

EDIT the peacekeeper mod has around 30 servers running it, but yeah none of them ranked but as EA have it on there game start maybe a ranked server isnt to far off.

man, i thought this gonna b BF2142 interest thread... not a bashing fiesta....

but well, evrybody's entitled to their own oppinion :)

i'll definitely grab a copy and will enjoy it....... i just like it...its just...cool.....

as for the spyware stuff, heck i call my gaming rig the gaming rig for a reason... it could crash the RAID and blew all the data to kingdom come i wouldnt care...

and the stability...

well they have patch 1.01 released already :P

I also could care less about the ip tracker (which is all it is) that only works ingame and barely uses any power. (from what I am told from people who run a 2142 site).

I have nothing to loss on my gamer (won't have anything to lose, it isn't rebuilt yet).

Either way I have to go pick up my preorder of it today

Is this a new game?

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter PC Retail

It came with my E6600 from ZZF. Placed my order Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped. :( It shows packed now. Every other time I have ordered from ZZF, it shipped the day after I ordered. I upgraded to 2nd day hoping I could play with my C2D this weekend...guess not.

I agree with Happy_Games .... no wide-screen = my money goes else where

could be another fan or fan attachment or just more chinese takeout ..

IF there is wide-screen for my resolution (1680x 1050) then i'll grab a copy

be it battlefield 2469 or whatever

no widescreen support = my money gets spent on a better game like Dawn of War

I'll have to check out Dawn Of War then, if it's got native widescreen support. That was my biggest issue with BF2142, I was just blown away that they didn't support widescreen. I was pretty upset after I spent an hour downloading the demo.

Pretty much every single game released in the last year has been able to go widescreen easily. Big mistake not too IMO.

I know it's a different genre but I just picked up Company of Heroes today and I'm 100% hooked, best RTS game I've ever played by a long stretch.