Today is "talk like a pirate day"

Angry_Games

C'mere, ma pretty! Dese gold d'bloon's fer yer. Aaagh, you black! hearted! bastard! ... she's mine! Come near 'er and I'll slit yer ugly mug ear to ear!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t had time to log into the Street for a while. Just saw this thread. Some lady from birdnote.org contacted me a few weeks ago about using a photo of mine for Pirates day. Never heard of Pirates day before. I let her use the photos. Here is a link to it. May be of little to no interest to anyone here, but it’s always kind of neat when someone contacts me to request permission to use a photo of mine. Been about two years since I took the photo.

Hmm, "talk like a pirate day"????

What about this:

"Today I downloaded and watched The Lake House... ohh, almost forgot: ARGGGGHH!!!" :)

Just kidding, I saw it at the cinema with my sister icon11.gif

i liked you better when you said you downloaded it lol

i'm a pirate all day every day love watching them movies off bit torrent hehe as long as I don't distribute I am safe here about time for me to get another storage drive as my 250gig is almost full 210 gigs of video and music rofl.

oh arrrrrrgh matey don't be stealen me loot!!

yarrrr, who be the the lame-butt who made this up, arrrr

He was actually just on a TV show on ABC "Wife Swap". He's a "pirate and ninja" themed childrens author....

He and his family live as pirates day to day and claim to stick to a "piratical" philosophy..... LoL.

So in the show they sent his wife off to normal suburbia with a stuck up family, and the pirate family got an OCD clean freak wife in return. Was pretty funny.

• 11 months later...
Guest drteming

Arrrrg! The 19th of September be upon us again maties. Talk like a pirate or face the icy cold darkness of Davy Jone's locker!!!