For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's things like this that make PC games stand head and shoulders above any console. Can't wait for release :) Looking forward to seeing if Battlefield 2 1.4 solves my BF2 issues but I doubt it will.

It's things like this that make PC games stand head and shoulders above any console. Can't wait for release :)Looking forward to seeing if Battlefield 2 1.4 solves my BF2 issues but I doubt it will.

What issues??

If you mean the Crash To Desktop ones when you join a server... or at the middle of a game... or servers crashing down and loosing all game data at that point... or the blue name tags going red and you accidentally killing your team mates, or they killing you... ??? Then maybe 1.4 will solve this problem.

If however your problems are diferent... can you explain? Maybe we can help.

I definitely am hooked to this game so I will be downloading it to see the difference. IMO, this game would be extremely better if you actually could get a gun to shoot at the screen like Duck Hunt. It would be a blast>>>GET IT! HAHA. With all the new technologies like DDR and Silent Scope, why cant they make a kick @55 BF2 with a Silent scope gun?

I'm assuming that you're selling alot of your gear for an upgrade. Just remember that just about every modern v/c that you can get now will require a lot more juice than the 330W you're running (and apparently going to keep). Whatever you do, don't skimp in the power supply department.

On the BF2 front, I use TS also, but don't have any aversion to trying Ventrillo. What about the VoiP built into BF2? Can't you communicate directly with your squad using that? Or is it pretty crappy? I've only used it twice and didn't have any problems, but twice isn't very many times for something to not go wrong.

you cant tell him nothing about his PSU ive tryed till im blue in the face

What issues??

If you mean the Crash To Desktop ones when you join a server... or at the middle of a game... or servers crashing down and loosing all game data at that point... or the blue name tags going red and you accidentally killing your team mates, or they killing you... ??? Then maybe 1.4 will solve this problem.

If however your problems are diferent... can you explain? Maybe we can help.

Sorry I should have elaborated. Sometimes when I join a game It'll just drop connection about a second after I've joined the game, other times it'll do a huge stutter but will allow me to join. I can then play for the rest of the night with no troubles. It used to be fine with 1.2 that's how i know it's not my hardware.

Other times it'll just let me connect with no issues at all. I think it's punkbuster to be honest, I used to have similar problems with enemy territory when I had a crap hard drive. Punkbuster is fully up to date though, it doesn't seem to matter if hard drive is freshly defragged or not. Beleive me I've tried everything.