For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

Can't wait to try it out when I get a video card.

I'm assuming that you're selling alot of your gear for an upgrade. Just remember that just about every modern v/c that you can get now will require a lot more juice than the 330W you're running (and apparently going to keep). Whatever you do, don't skimp in the power supply department.

On the BF2 front, I use TS also, but don't have any aversion to trying Ventrillo. What about the VoiP built into BF2? Can't you communicate directly with your squad using that? Or is it pretty crappy? I've only used it twice and didn't have any problems, but twice isn't very many times for something to not go wrong.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that you're selling alot of your gear for an upgrade. Just remember that just about every modern v/c that you can get now will require a lot more juice than the 330W you're running (and apparently going to keep). Whatever you do, don't skimp in the power supply department.

On the BF2 front, I use TS also, but don't have any aversion to trying Ventrillo. What about the VoiP built into BF2? Can't you communicate directly with your squad using that? Or is it pretty crappy? I've only used it twice and didn't have any problems, but twice isn't very many times for something to not go wrong.

I'm upgrading that also just that I can't afford it now.This 330W PSU keeped a AMD Athlon 3000+ skt.939 overclocked to 2880MHZ-1.7v and an x1900xtx overclocked to 760/891x2.2x256MB ram......But I'm intending to buy an enermax modular one in the future.

HAHA, the game is not out yet... and they are starting to develop mods for it :D

This one looks interesting too, like instead of Mechwarrior it will be SW. I have the two Battlefront games, and what a disapointment they were: I wanted BF @ SW, not SW kiddy game. Only cool thing is to see Vader and other big dudes from time to time :)

Oh man, I hope that star wars mod comes out soon after launch!! The Battlefront games, fun for a few mins, had so much potential, but just wasn't a good game. I'm a huge star wars fan, so really hope this mod takes off. Still waiting for a good Jedi Knight game with today's gaming technology though...

Oh man, I hope that star wars mod comes out soon after launch!! The Battlefront games, fun for a few mins, had so much potential, but just wasn't a good game. I'm a huge star wars fan, so really hope this mod takes off. Still waiting for a good Jedi Knight game with today's gaming technology though...

Random and off topic...but if you guys get a chance take a look at the Water Cooling Guide...its a sticky over in the Modifications and Cooling Section....I need to know how easy it is to read...

Thanks...

Back to killing people, flying helo's and blowing up stuff with C4

Random and off topic...but if you guys get a chance take a look at the Water Cooling Guide...its a sticky over in the Modifications and Cooling Section....I need to know how easy it is to read...

Thanks...

Back to killing people, flying helo's and blowing up stuff with C4

Have you ever put C4's on the Helo's blades?????????????? :D

PoE is available for download... but zip file has password, which will be given until release date.

I of course already downloaded it ;)