For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

BF 2142 is not an upgrade or a mod, its a brand new game for all I know.

I think lag sometimes have something to say about damage, also don't expect me to stay standing while using the PKM facing you Watsonte... I would go hit the dirt and spray you. The jump/prone is gone since 1.2 I think... now its just a funny thing from a video somewhere, never knew how it was done and I am not interested now... however I have seen people jump and avoid my bullets, haha thats funny specially since I always get them eventually. Ohh ohh, the AT rocket coming at you..... and you just jump to avoid it, done it once... haha the guy was so angry he wrote "dude, why did you jumped?" I responded "because mr missile was in its way, duh!" :D

What username do you guys use? I am Sorrento in BF2 too.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you the DoctorTwat with 10,702 pts who last played yesterday at around 4 pm?

Hmm, all I have to say is that you are a Helo @#$% :D but at least you do well in those flying things.

Check out http://bf2tracker.com if you haven't yet.

Yep thats me...

And I not sure if the Helo comment is a compliment or not but I will take it as one.....Heli's and me get a long very well.....ever since Battlefield Vietnam...I just love em...

BF 2142 is not an upgrade or a mod, its a brand new game for all I know.

It'll be running the same engine as BF1942 and BF2, so maybe call it a Total Conversion then? ;)

Allthough I hope BF2142 will rule, I think I'll be switching to ET: Quake Wars...

My handle in BF2 is Anakin_holland. I really S*CK (yes, with capitals... ;) ) at flying... 45 minutes in planes, ~7 hrs in choppers, mostly as gunner. I really love Special Forces, great addition, except for the night maps...

Seems like a nice Mod BTW! Will be giving it a go after release!

Greet!

Haven't played BF2 in months. Such a fun game though, just was gettin' pissed because it barely ran on my laptop and I lagged/died a ton. New PC will be done soon, so fun times ahead!

Name is Anospa in game.

::Edit::

There's an official site up for 2142 now, it actually looks pretty good. They're gonna change the class systems a bit it seems so you can have more customizable kits instead of just unlocks for each kit type, you can change the type of weapon or attachements. I was pretty skeptical about this game at the start, saw it as a BF2 mod, and well, it is going to be, but looks like it will be fun after all, then again, BF2 still isn't working right from what I understand..

mcflmj1g

And it's running off of the same engine so it pretty much is a mod! ;)

Are you the mcflmj1g who camped at Karkand and never left??????? :D

Just got your 20k rank... :)

Anakin_holland, yikes you are near 40k... 10k more and you are Master Gunnery Sergeant :eek:

And yes, you went to Karkand and never left :D

Btw watsonte, it was a compliment... I do fly well in those evil things, I love to move around buildings at Sharki... but I seem to get the wrong gunner everytime, or they forget to put on glasses or something :rolleyes:

Ohh, forgot to say that I have put you all on my Buddy list... hopefully I can meet you there and teach you a thing or two, or die trying :(

Also I wanted to say that this PoE mod will be huge... BFV's is 1.41 gb... I expect BF2's to be maybe twice as big.

Btw watsonte, it was a compliment... I do fly well in those evil things, I love to move around buildings at Sharki... but I seem to get the wrong gunner everytime, or they forget to put on glasses or something :rolleyes:

Well we will have to join up sometime....and well I will be sure to kill something or someone if I am in the gunners seat...and Yeah I hate it when I get a gunner thats a little gun shy....One minute your lined up to kill like two tanks...and the next minute your in a mad rush back to base cause your about 1 second from death....

lol. Yes, Karkand = no air.

I'm so so. Not the worst but most definitely not the best!

I tried a bunch of stuff b4 I settled down (got better). I usually pick assault. I also like the original m16 and ak47 best. The unlocks for the others are cool though.