For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

Might be because I have 1gb, I don't see why sometimes there is no problem and others even on a less populated server it'll give me this problem though.

Also lowering all the textures and stuff so that it is definately using less than 750mb makes no difference.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found it to be the same, no solid reason as to why it did it, and all the changes imade made no difference, after the initial problem when first entering a server, i asuse everything settles down ? it did with me, even if there was 64 people on the server.. its just that initial part it struggles

Oh man, I hope that star wars mod comes out soon after launch!! The Battlefront games, fun for a few mins, had so much potential, but just wasn't a good game. I'm a huge star wars fan, so really hope this mod takes off. Still waiting for a good Jedi Knight game with today's gaming technology though...

A video slipped out(was leaked?) of what appeared to be a new Jedi Knight game. It showed awesome force powers being used to toss Stormtroopers around, and eventually throw Stormtroopers and debris at an approaching Imperial fighter flying towards the Jedi. It has been popping up here and there, but Lucas Arts keeps chasing it down and having it removed. It appears JK4 is in the making!

Thanks man, easy to follow and understandable. Check ur Rep +1 from me :)

EDIT** wow...this is going to take forever, anyone know if they can upload theirs to a server and make downloads available there? or any other place I can download this and wait in line or something. I believe it may be faster than using the torrent. It's extremely slow.....EHH!

Thanks man, easy to follow and understandable. Check ur Rep +1 from me :)

EDIT** wow...this is going to take forever, anyone know if they can upload theirs to a server and make downloads available there? or any other place I can download this and wait in line or something. I believe it may be faster than using the torrent. It's extremely slow.....EHH!

Thank you for the rep!

You need to have patience at first ;)

Once you have packages others don't, you'll start sharing as well, resulting in more bandwidth from others. Sometimes when you're upto 10%, sometimes just 1-2%.

I got the entire file in under 1 hour! ;)

Just started the torrent again, "seeding" to others, and I can still see ~1000 seeds (People having a complete file, and just uploading) and ~2000 peers (people that don't have a complete file).

Also, in combination with sharing/receiving, throtteling your upload-bandwidth will keep your download at bay...

Greetz!

Finally got this file....i know the password should be.....

]POEv1.0.0[

but it keeps telling me its incorrect

tried:

POEv1.0.0

and

]POEv1.0.0[

Help please

Nope, the password is:

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..

as stated previously in this very same topic. ;)

Greetz!

Haha, yep I had problems with the password too... as in "how can that be that large? it has to be "BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus" " :D

Played the game yesterday, and I have to say YIKES!!!! Grrr to those German Jaguars :mad: and their eurofighter helo :mad: :mad:

The Mobile Artillery is Awsome, and some kits can locate a spot and call for artillery strike......... nice.

The new RPG's are cool, but the most nasty thing I found is the new snipe rifles... nasty nasty nasty. And there are several "pick-up kits" lying around base camp, from Anti-Vehicle rifle, to a silenced full-auto snipe rifle.

I haven't tried the Shilka yet, friend tells me its nasty against troops :D