New Matrix Movie

sYstEmATiC

Did you guys also pay close attention to the fact that "Neo" used his powers in the "real world" to stop the sentinel. That just goes to show that their in a matrix within a matrix (within who knows how many matrix's).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the more I think about it, that would have been agent smith's doings. in order to save the real world which he wants to escape to, agent smith must save neo who is to defeat the matrix. I seriously think andrusk is right that agent smith is more than just the bad guy in the second one.

Its good that we have two different theories here, both very viable. I agree with bigred too, but i could see how they could still be in a matrix.

Another thing i noticed as i was watching the movie again just now is that when the council is asking who will volunteer to find the nebacanezer, the first guy volunteers, then the guy who agent smith took over says to his captain " I think we should volunteer" And the captain calls him crazy, then niaobie volunteers and they move on. I dont quite yet know why agent smith wanted to volunteer to find the nebacanezer, except maybe to 1. Either kill neo or 2. as bigred mentioned, protect neo so he can protect the real world where he wants to live.

I was starting to get another idea about the connection between neo and agent smith. When the architect said he has dealt with neo before and each time he has been stopped. I started to think that maybe agent smith is made up of parts of the defeated neos. Which would make him a formidable opponent for the future neos. What else explains why agent smith was the hardest agent to kill?

Something to think about i guess... Oh i cant wait for the next movie!!! :smack::smack:

Man, there are so many ways this movie can go it's just insane. I don't particularly like the Matrix within a Matrix idea (since it seems like a cop-out) but it might explain a few things. Hopefully they'll bring it all together just as beautifully as the other things.

By the way, the Easter Eggs in these movies are insane. So many religious references and little tidbits its nuts!

neo is the one, not agent smith because agent smith can't exist outside the matrix.

Did you go for a snack-break and leave the movie running? didn't you see Agent Smith take over the Zionists body before leaving the matrix? Who do you think attempted to stab Neo in the back, just prior to receiving the gift of a spoon from one of the orphans? :O

the more I think about it, that would have been agent smith's doings. in order to save the real world which he wants to escape to, agent smith must save neo who is to defeat the matrix. I seriously think andrusk is right that agent smith is more than just the bad guy in the second one.

Who do you think set off the EMP burst prematurely disabling 5 ships prior to the massacre by the squidies? and why is he the sole survivor? ;)

In the scene where neo "disables" the sentients, he's NOT in the matrix, but on "earth", which made it very puzzling as to how he had the powers he used, or what gave it to him.

How are you certain he's in R/L after leaving the Architect? these powers only existed in the Matrix... (a plot twist..eh?) <_<

Edited by tazwegion

well i don't have the benefit of having the dvd to view it 10 times :P

As far as it being "earth" or a matrix within a matrix, i also hope it's the former. Like montol said, it would be the easy way out, like yeah, we couldn't figure out how to close the movie, so we'll just say they're in another matrix.

Kind of like at the end of both MIB movies :) (though that WAS funny, and didn't alter any story)

I plan on devoting myself to watch all three movies right after eachother. I dont know why, but it sounds cool :)

Also, in the theatres down here theyre gonna be showing all three lordoftherings movie right after eachtother in the same theatre!! Im gonna do that!! It would take all day!!