New Matrix Movie

sYstEmATiC

#2 was so easy to figure out though. you knew what neo would choose, you knew how the movie would end. that was my only objection to it. the third one leaves little go figure out as far as the ending, hopefully how they get there will be good.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i first heard they were planing 2 more movies, i was worried they would suck. i mean in the 1st one you find out nero is "the one", the worlds salvation. he can destroy agents , the good guys are gona win. who's gonna watch a movie where all he does is kick the bad guys asses.

so in that reguard they did a great job putting some suspense and confict back in the plot.

I think that agent smith is the one. When you think about it, it does make sense. As we all know, the architect has dealt with neo before and knows what hell do. Therefore rendering neo useless. The architect didnt mention anything about agent smith..... why you ask? Maybe cause he knows theres nothing he can do about agent smith so he hopes neo will get rid of him for him. Also the point of the one is to destroy the matrix and free humanity, and thats what agent smith is trying to do, is get out of the matrix, he may not want to free humanity but hes the one that will probably destroy the matrix. I think weve all been fooled into thinking neo is the one, when really, its the guy youd least expect.

my 2 cents. We'll see how it turns out :wacko:

i don't think smith is "the one", but nero is deffinatly differnt from the other "ones" (the scene where he disables the sentials at the end). one way or another something is different about this "emergence" of "the one" maybe it's because of smith, maybe smith is just a part of what different.

so many questions so few answers.

Agent Smith is a "Virus" in the system thats been reprogrammed and can multiply. Sorta like a worm. Just my perspective on it ;)

Hmmm reprogrammed? nah.. he's a free roaming sentient programme, unpluged from the system (the gift to Neo of the ear piece was symbolic of this), after Neo crashed his programme, he chose not to return to the source... just gotta' look at the way the other agents react to him in the multiple agent smith fight scene... he too is an anomaly in the system, not unlike Neo.... :O

I think that agent smith is the one. When you think about it, it does make sense.

Interesting concept you have there andrusk .. <_<

neo is the one, not agent smith because agent smith can't exist outside the matrix. In the scene where neo "disables" the sentients, he's NOT in the matrix, but on "earth", which made it very puzzling as to how he had the powers he used, or what gave it to him. Of course he collapsed right after this, so we don't know the answer yet :unsure:

neo is the one, not agent smith because agent smith can't exist outside the matrix.

Youd be incorrect on this one meow. If you pay closer attention to the movie youll notice that agent smith does get out of the matrix via one of the guys whos trying to get out. Its in the chapter 9 called "Smith will suffice" on the dvd. And then in chapter eleven (Summoned) the guy that agent smith came out threw sees neo and follows him with knife in hand, then hes abbrutly interupted by another guy that screams neos name. ANd then the end of the movie when they talk about how everyone was slaughtered by the machines except one survivor, guess who that survivor was.... The guy agent smith is in. Theres too many tell tale signs that agent smith is in that guys body. Look again and youll see it.

Edited by andrusk

good eye and good point andrusk. never thought about it that way :) since he's part of neo in the matrix he may figure he needs neo alive now. plus he still holds ties to the matrix as a former agent program and would be a likely person to shut the sentinals down before they have a chance to kill neo.

I never thought of that one. it makes perfect sense though :)