New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

ive got about 1-2 hours left on dual-prime for an SSDB entry with the new Lanparty SLI AM2

updates as they come

glaring problem that i see right out of the box = no 1T CPC, but that isn't really a big deal since I've already shown that 1T vs 2T is nothing on the AMD cpu

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any memory recommendations yet? I have this board sitting in my cart on newegg but I can't figure out what ram I want to choose. All of the OCZ memory chips on newegg show that they arent working well with AM2 because of the default voltage of 1.8v

any memory recommendations yet? I have this board sitting in my cart on newegg but I can't figure out what ram I want to choose. All of the OCZ memory chips on newegg show that they arent working well with AM2 because of the default voltage of 1.8v

maybe people on newegg just don't know how to put a machine together...

both my OCZ GX Platinum and GX Gold work just fine on the AM2 Infinity and SLI AM2 @ 1.8v at stock speeds

maybe people on newegg just don't know how to put a machine together...

both my OCZ GX Platinum and GX Gold work just fine on the AM2 Infinity and SLI AM2 @ 1.8v at stock speeds

Yeah I wanted to ask a similiar question about memory: Is still OCZ better on DFI boards (this mobo) than Corsair cause I read on this fourum that OCZ 'likes' DFI boards more than Corsair modules?