New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

Seems like the price so far is $300. :(

This may be due to "demand" and shortage. It will probably go own in price to $200 area later on though.

PC Modding Response

I think I'll stick with my Ultra AM2. Anything in the works for non-SLI?

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, if a motherboard with same chipset from Asus cost you $260 dlls........... how much would a DFI cost???? :rolleyes:

Its high, but I think DFI motherboards have diferent quality... prices will drop (from DFI, not ASUS, lol) eventually, thats when these one would be a great buy.

All this talk about a estimated price of $300 really makes me bummed since I only have $200 right now haha, hopefully it won't be that expensive since DFI didn't decide to put a whole street of blue leds everywhere and a onboard LCD that sits in the back of the mobo.

This is from a decent source... Keep in mind that he is also overseas, from distributor, and this is a NEW and barely released mobo with what seems like limited amount and decent demand. I'm sure 200 is right around the corner once things settle down. give it a few weeks.

Personally even at 200 it's too much for me. I can't se paying so much for a board. I'd love to see them drop the SLI and see how much it would cost. I'd like to see 150 and under.

I used to love Abit. However slowly I've been leaning over to DFI. I stil think Asus is good but usually too pricey and they try to put stupid gimmicks on their boards and what not. This doesn't mean I won't buy another board from a manufacturer. The Biostar 965 deluxe so far is teh only c2d board that has caught my attention!

Just give me the meat and potatoes like DFI! Yea. I'm a DFI convert. :)

Yea I read about it too from a source from ____ and I know it would be expensive when it comes out of course, but seeing that I've already spent a month with my other parts I just want to get my AM2 rig built so I can play around, I really don't need half of the stuff the 590 has but waiting for the 570 is gonna be way to long from now.

Anyone notice the MR2/G takes an 8 pin 2nd power connector? Just noticed my new OCZ 700w power supply doesnt have one of those.... I've read the manual for the MR2/G and the pinouts for that connector arn't listed.

4 pins for processor #0 and 4 pins for processor #1... my Epsilon 700w has this connector, split in two so I can connect it to a single 4 pin 12v connector motherboard like my SLI-DR.

Only problem is second video card also feeds from the 12v line from Core #1... i wonder what will happen when running SLI with dual core with these psu's and everything overclocked :D

Anyone notice the MR2/G takes an 8 pin 2nd power connector? Just noticed my new OCZ 700w power supply doesnt have one of those.... I've read the manual for the MR2/G and the pinouts for that connector arn't listed.

Look again... :) I don't think you can get a good quality PSU these days that doesn't have the 8 pin. It's two four pin bodies that clip together...

Look again... :) I don't think you can get a good quality PSU these days that doesn't have the 8 pin. It's two four pin bodies that clip together...

Yes I've noticed that..But since the manual doesnt list the voltages on that connector I'd like someone else to test that before I do.