New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

I selected This Memory.

That's insanely disgusting!!!!!!! :P I'm leaning more toward the HZ's (if and when I decide to do it). I'm also considering an Opteron but a 4600 X2 Windsor is almost too cheap to pass up. Anything with a 1mb L2 is almost twice as much as it's similarly clocked counterpart with a 512mb L2...

Get to work guys and show some results!!!!!! :eek: I'm curious to see some SLI numbers as well and if there be any bugs.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of OCX Platinum 6400's that work great with my AM2...

I had the Patriot 7200's they worked great in the Infinity bu twhen dropped in an Asus Crosshair they would hard lock the board. I turned in the Pats and got a OCZ's.

ive got about 1-2 hours left on dual-prime for an SSDB entry with the new Lanparty SLI AM2

updates as they come

glaring problem that i see right out of the box = no 1T CPC, but that isn't really a big deal since I've already shown that 1T vs 2T is nothing on the AMD cpu

i have 1T timing selectable in the bios dated 08/03/2006 in cpu-z

i can install a stiffy drive and send it to you if you like?

29ss.jpg

My sig not displaying so here's a copy :P

frost70.jpg

Am2 LanParty 8/3/6 - X2 4000+

2x1gb - team xtreem - 800

raptor 35gb - 2x zalman

a-open 700watts

i have 1T timing selectable in the bios dated 08/03/2006 in cpu-z

i can install a stiffy drive and send it to you if you like?

size.jpg

all i see is superpi, which won't show overall cpu/RAM stability

if you can do 24h of SP2004 (Orthos for dual core) or Prime95, then you can put an entry in the SSDB section

otherwise, 1T is still not a viable option (i've tried numerous times with tight and loose timings, but this platform is still very new to me so I am learning my way also)

2T works like a champ and allows some serious overclocking, and really has no performance penalty (unless you are anal retentive and MUST have that extra 2% performance, but 1T won't allow nearly the overclock that 2T will)

HAHAHA!!

I GOT THE FIRST REVIEW!

REVIEW!!

Sorry, just a little excited!

Once again DFI manages to steal the thunder from the big shots as far as the enthusiastic crowd is concerned. There’s no denying that the DFI nForce 590-SLI will be the choice of enthusiasts for the AM2 platform for now. ASUS does have their CrossHair motherboard coming up and we would certainly be interested in comparing it with this DFI. However, until then, this board sets the standard.

~Ibrahim~