New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

Guest Neezer
bah I don't hate XS

I just hate some of the monkey business that ends up over here from the rumors that start over there (and apparently everyone there is more l337 than we are, or more extreme, or whatever)

What is l337???

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is l337???

l337, or 1337, is an alternate spelling of "leet" or "elite". It's commonly used to refer to AOL script kiddies who chuckle mischievously behind their monitor as they carry out lame (and unsuccessful) DDoS attacks on servers that get in excess of three hits per year, or use a three-year old explot to delete some random incest forum and its two posts per month, all while thinking they're hot sh!t.

It's sarcastically used to refer to ordinary people who think they've got two more brains than the rest of the world just because they're in a (possibly) higher position.

l337, or 1337, is an alternate spelling of "leet" or "elite". It's commonly used to refer to AOL script kiddies who chuckle mischievously behind their monitor as they carry out lame (and unsuccessful) DDoS attacks on servers that get in excess of three hits per year, or use a three-year old explot to delete some random incest forum and its two posts per month, all while thinking they're hot sh!t.

It's sarcastically used to refer to ordinary people who think they've got two more brains than the rest of the world just because they're in a (possibly) higher position.

You are making that up, right? :confused:

I thought I was a geek :D

It has been awhile since I have been here but I found it rather amusing that dailytech carried an article about DFI unveiling its 590-SLI board today. And it is TUESDAY!

I know DFI announced it quite awhile ago, I just found it amusing that this particular article about it was on a tuesday after we all kept facetiously using that as the day for when everything was going to happen :)

Guest Phobos

Anyone else happen to catch this

Specifically:

an exclusively engineered series of memory optimized for the new DFI LANParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R.

If they are releasing memory for it, the mobo can't be too far behind! :D

Anyone else happen to catch this

Specifically:

If they are releasing memory for it, the mobo can't be too far behind! :D

Yeah, I saw it at OCZ, man that's fast and that 2.45V stock! :eek: I want these modules! But I don't even want to know the price...:sad: