The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude how did u pull that off guess it's back in the bios for me.:eek: This ram just isn't playin nice at anything over 270 even seen a dreaded BSOD. This thread gives purpose to my addiction to push for more, just good to know i am at least pushing u guy's a little.:) Got a feeling that 3110 isn't going to be quite as impressive by the time CPDMF get's his done.

Yeah, TFK has made some very impressive Pi Runs.

I just barely broke into the 25 sec range. I'd like to get into the 24's with my G.Skills but I don't think they are going to get that low unless I can break 3350.

Thanks guys, it's been a great learning curve for me, gotten some of the best runs from my ram that I've ever managed.

If you saw my benching os you'd crack up laughing, there's not a single driver installed for the board or gfx and all the apps run from a separate drive.

If anyone wants a gander at my services I'll take a screenshot for ya, nothing radically special though. It's the guys running the pi with daily os' that have my respect, you're doing it with balls and brute force. Them's the apples I like the best :D

Guest Neezer

what do you mean by stripping down you OS? I would be very interested in getting rid of some stuff that I don't want.....MSN messenger for one. among others

There are a couple of ways to do it the easiest would be with nlite, i've just been using my normal raid disk's for now but think it's time to shrink down to try and keep up.:rolleyes: nlite is a great little program that has many uses and also can speed up install times dramatically.

I think there are a couple threads about it in the software section of this forum if i remember right.

Just finished 12 and a half hours of DualPrime and 3Dmark01 got 30067.Now that I'm starting to get the hang of cut and paste etc.Got 2 CPU-Z screens too.Gotta get some sleep as I have 530 miles to drive in the A.M.I'll work on the OCDB entry when i get back on Mon.

Stripping down my OS would mean getting rid of Glass2K and Vista trans pack and that probably isn't going to happen. Just to nice to look at. Might set up another drive with a butchered install of original pro or something.