That's what I've been looking for.

A nice fat OCDB entry.

Nicely done man.

You might have a shot at that.

I'll try for some nice PI runs for the racetrack when I get the multi's and dividers sorted, to get my memory back to it's optimal setting... And I might try to claw my way up the list with a 3060MHz run, I got a feeling she can do it;)

Dual priming at 3015. Ran into a weird BIOS problem where Memtest looked like it was corrupt and wouldnt progress past DMI, but looks like thats in the past. My nice new ram WAS the culprit, currently at 1.6v vcore. I'll be lookin at a new OCDB entry later tonight! :)

hi there guys

Here is my results for you to look at :)

compleatjpegdm3.th.jpg

this ok?? i only get 28Sec in super PI but thats due to my mem timeings

sweet, now get that OCDB entry posted :)

what WaterBlock you got on that beast? your IHS on? I'm guessing it's off with those temps at voltage.

Guest phoenixdancer
sweet, now get that OCDB entry posted :)

what WaterBlock you got on that beast? your IHS on? I'm guessing it's off with those temps at voltage.

IHS is off, those temps are pritty high for it tho, was 26C in the room at the time, normaly keep ity in a sub 20 room and you can guess what temps i get then! sometimes below 30C lol

i dont know what a OCDB is im affraid. also im selling this cpu on the forums so i wont have it for much longer, (going to the dark side) sorry :P

btw im guna try overclocking at 1.55 volts later :O we will see what i get with that much power!!!! can deff do 3.18 at 1.475V :P

I'm having a serious issue dual priming my 165 at 3.0GHz. It's dual 32M stable at only 1.5vcore but will not... WILL NOT pass even 10 minutes of dual prime... Gah! I'm getting frustrated. It BSODs or outright fails. Back to the drawing board.